Posted November 15, 2013
Left this school about 4 years ago it was the best school I've ever been to

Posted September 16, 2013
My daughter has learned a lot from this school. All the teachers are involved and i have had NO problems. Very big on teaching the kids about bullying at such a young age as well. A+++ school!

Posted August 14, 2013
We have just started but I hear this is the best in te area. Very excited!!!!

Mcnab Elementary School 1

Posted May 28, 2013
The School is not good and has a low budget for the students so i do not recomned this school to anyone

Posted November 26, 2012
We transferred our daughter from a private school based on the reviews and tour of the school and interaction with faculty. This is our first year here and quite honestly, McNab is light years ahead of the private school we were needlessly paying. Everything is top notch here. The teachers are very dedicated and go above and beyond, PTA and parents overall are very involved in the school and welfare of the children, and the new principal seems very dynamic and energetic in wanting to take the school to the next level. We had to invest a considerable amount of time, energy, and resources in finding the right school. McNab is a hidden gem and absolutely worth moving to within its boundaries to attend. The winning combination of dedicated teachers, innovative leadership, and a strong PTA all make for a wholesome learning environment for the children.

Posted April 11, 2012
McNab has very high standards for academic achievement with a very large parent involvement led by the largest PTA board in Broward County that has done an amazing job of funding and supplying all of the most modern technology and other essential tools to teach the children! This is done with very little burden on the parents.

Mcnab Elementary School 2

Posted December 17, 2010
This is my son's third year at McNab and I'm very disappointed in the way the administration responds to and handles the process of intervention. My child's first year was in first grade. It was then when we noticed his difficulties with reading. The school year ended without him being evaluated. They retained him instead. I sent requests in writing for him to be evaluated to the Principal at the time Mrs Straup. Still no evaluation, so I had it done privately which cost $1,000.00. The school still must evaluate him in order to place him. We are now in December, my son's THIRD year and he still hasn't been evaluated. I've been waiting for a child study since the beginning of this year. I would never recommend this school if your child is struggling in any way. If it was up to McNab, my son would get lost in the cracks. They seem to have no time for and overlook children who need a little more help than others. If it wasn't for me being so involved and teaching my son on my own, he wouldn't be doing this well. I think I'm going to take him out of McNab and put him in a school where the priorities are in order.

Posted May 20, 2010
I am glad my child goes to this school. The school is recently "wireless" and has computers in every classroom. The parents involved in PTA are all very nice and helpful. I feel like our children are safe and happy here.

Posted May 28, 2008
This is my daughter's third year at McNab Elementary. The building is new and very clean. The school is safe, the students are respectful, the teachers are excellent, the PTA is good, parents seem to be very involved, the principal is always available, very nice and caring. I am glad my child is part of this school.

Mcnab Elementary School 1

Posted May 22, 2008

Mcnab Elementary School
1350 Southeast 9th Avenue, Pompano Beach, FL  33060
Last modified Mcnab Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcnab Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top