704 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

Homework appears to be a good review of what is happening at school . The amount of time being spent on homework is appropriate. There is opportunity to begin homework in aftercare which helps greatly for working parents and enables children to spend time with their parent and get to bed at a time appropriate to their age.

My grandson is happy at Cresthaven.Elementary He is a second grader and has been at that school since age 4. He has done very well with all his teachers. He looks forward to going to school each day and is happy to talk about his day and what he has learned. I am wondering why test scores have gone down so much since 2012-2013? The teachers are very dedicated and hard working. All staff at the school are extremely helpful and upbeat. I feel that test scores are important , but that fact that a child is doing well and is happy in his environment is also very important

I love Cresthaven Elementary! My daughter had trouble adjusting to kindergarten and her teacher and the administrators have really worked with her and with us to be sure that she stays on track, gets the guidance she needs and learns. With all her trouble she still loves school and her teacher and I feel that the administration truly cares about her well being. I see how this school has been an "A" school for 10 years. That doesn't happen by chance, especially as a Title I school. It takes love and dedication and I would recommend Cresthaven to anyone hands down.

I love cresthaven elementary school open house day was soooo great..my son in kindergarten already like his teacher..hope a very good year for our kids.....

I am a teacher at this school and let me tell you how much I love it! I came from one of the lowest schools in the county last year, a Charter School, and it is clearly evident how this school stays an "A" school and at the top of Broward County year after year. There are some amazing teachers here and the administration runs a tight ship so no one falls through the cracks. It goes beyond that though; the office staff is unbelievably great and goes above and beyond. My classroom janitor puts my students' plants in my room as a courtesy every day. I love working here. Last year I came home upset a lot because I felt guilty about what my school was not doing for the students. This year I come home with the satisfaction of seeing my children progress because I have all the support in the world here by every single member of this fantastic cohesive school.

#A school, great teachers and staff.... Cresthaven Elementary is my family school, we love it here! it's out of boundary, but I appeal every new student entry (this is our school). I have six kids and all of them have attended this school, We would not have it any other way. Creathaven is Great!!!!!

As a teacher at Cresthaven, I can tell you first hand that our administration, faculty, staff, and students are top notch. Cresthaven has been an "A" rated school for 9 consecutive years, an achievement we are all very proud of. For the 2011-2012 school year Cresthaven scored in the 95th percentile for student achievement in Broward County. The teachers all work together cohesively to ensure a seamless education. It has been my pleasure working with the parents, students, teachers, and staff at Cresthaven. I plan on staying at this "hidden gem" of Pompano Beach as long as they will have me. You will not be disappointed should you choose Cresthaven for your child's educational future.

Cresthaven is a great school.. I now have two kids attending, my son had Mr. Clark when he entered kindergarden and he was a wonderful teacher. Ms. Epstein as well. So feel so lucky to that my daughter now has them both this year! The office staff also do a great job!!!!

I have a daughter that will be going into 5th grade this year & a daughter that starts kindergarten this year at Cresthaven. I think that this is a wonderful school....I have had my issues with some people there but you tend to get over it. My kids love this school and love going to school. I am sad to see who is not there (teachers/staff) anymore but I love to meet the new people coming in. This is a really good school to have your kids going to. I can't wait to see what the kids will be doing in their classes this year. :)

My daughter attended this school for Kindergarten and had Mr. Clark. I was so pleased with his involvement, he is a wonderful teacher! The PTA is great and all the staff that I had the pleasure to meet were wonderful as well. We moved out of the Cresthaven boundaries, so she will not be attending this year, but wanted to recommend this to anyone looking into this Elementary school.

Last modified Cresthaven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.