704 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Posted October 28, 2013
I love Cresthaven Elementary! My daughter had trouble adjusting to kindergarten and her teacher and the administrators have really worked with her and with us to be sure that she stays on track, gets the guidance she needs and learns. With all her trouble she still loves school and her teacher and I feel that the administration truly cares about her well being. I see how this school has been an "A" school for 10 years. That doesn't happen by chance, especially as a Title I school. It takes love and dedication and I would recommend Cresthaven to anyone hands down.

Posted August 22, 2013
I love cresthaven elementary school open house day was soooo great..my son in kindergarten already like his teacher..hope a very good year for our kids.....

Posted May 22, 2013
I am a teacher at this school and let me tell you how much I love it! I came from one of the lowest schools in the county last year, a Charter School, and it is clearly evident how this school stays an "A" school and at the top of Broward County year after year. There are some amazing teachers here and the administration runs a tight ship so no one falls through the cracks. It goes beyond that though; the office staff is unbelievably great and goes above and beyond. My classroom janitor puts my students' plants in my room as a courtesy every day. I love working here. Last year I came home upset a lot because I felt guilty about what my school was not doing for the students. This year I come home with the satisfaction of seeing my children progress because I have all the support in the world here by every single member of this fantastic cohesive school.

Posted May 15, 2013
#A school, great teachers and staff.... Cresthaven Elementary is my family school, we love it here! it's out of boundary, but I appeal every new student entry (this is our school). I have six kids and all of them have attended this school, We would not have it any other way. Creathaven is Great!!!!!

Posted May 14, 2013
As a teacher at Cresthaven, I can tell you first hand that our administration, faculty, staff, and students are top notch. Cresthaven has been an "A" rated school for 9 consecutive years, an achievement we are all very proud of. For the 2011-2012 school year Cresthaven scored in the 95th percentile for student achievement in Broward County. The teachers all work together cohesively to ensure a seamless education. It has been my pleasure working with the parents, students, teachers, and staff at Cresthaven. I plan on staying at this "hidden gem" of Pompano Beach as long as they will have me. You will not be disappointed should you choose Cresthaven for your child's educational future.

Posted September 05, 2011
Cresthaven is a great school.. I now have two kids attending, my son had Mr. Clark when he entered kindergarden and he was a wonderful teacher. Ms. Epstein as well. So feel so lucky to that my daughter now has them both this year! The office staff also do a great job!!!!

Posted July 22, 2011
I have a daughter that will be going into 5th grade this year & a daughter that starts kindergarten this year at Cresthaven. I think that this is a wonderful school....I have had my issues with some people there but you tend to get over it. My kids love this school and love going to school. I am sad to see who is not there (teachers/staff) anymore but I love to meet the new people coming in. This is a really good school to have your kids going to. I can't wait to see what the kids will be doing in their classes this year. :)

Posted August 19, 2010
My daughter attended this school for Kindergarten and had Mr. Clark. I was so pleased with his involvement, he is a wonderful teacher! The PTA is great and all the staff that I had the pleasure to meet were wonderful as well. We moved out of the Cresthaven boundaries, so she will not be attending this year, but wanted to recommend this to anyone looking into this Elementary school.

Cresthaven Elementary School 2

Posted July 19, 2010
i was a 5th grader at cresthaven elem. this school is so bad i dont recommend sending your kids here the princible is bad. the kids get into fights its such a bad school i couldent wait to get out of there.

Posted March 03, 2010
Overall i am pleased with academics, My 2 boys always want to go to school. Its a good school for the neighborhood.

Cresthaven Elementary School
801 Northeast 25th Street, Pompano Beach, FL  33064
Last modified Cresthaven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.