Posted September 11, 2012
I am diligently looking to remove my child from this school. Many of the children in her Kindergarten class have never been to Pre-K, so my child's education is taking a hit because she is working on a more advanced level. The teacher seems like she cares, but has a problem with differentiated learning and assignments. I am strongly considering going for broke and putting her into private school. Although Title I, the classrooms are overcrowded and the parents are VERY uninvolved. Do not walk - RUN - away from this school.

Posted August 30, 2012
This school is not one of the best and some of the teachers here are subpar. One of the teachers there named mrs. Sellers is lazy. She doesn't get out her seat and let's the kids do all her running around. She doesn't know how to take control of her class and calls the parent every day for what??? Not pleased with the principal, asst principal, and some teachers. If you don't get involved with your child at school these people don't care either. Do not stop bypass this school. No ratings!!! It lacks leadership!!!

Palmview Elementary School 4

Posted May 07, 2012
Wonderfull caring school.My grandaughter has been going to this school for three years now and I am very proud to see how great she is doing..She is an A-B student thanks to the teachers concern about the kids future.Keep up the good work PALM VIEW ELEMENTARY.

Posted October 19, 2010
I visited this school and it didn't look bad until I actually met the principal ... a Mr. Gibson. I was appalled. His attitude was smug and I am not sure he's all that smart. Perhaps an accident? Regardless, I made sure my girls did not attend.

Palmview Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2010
its a great school. teachers work hard and it shows through the learning and progress these children make. i trust my daughter getting a good education here than in the last school she was in. Her experience was great and the teacher she had was very concern for her to be able to progress and pass.

Palmview Elementary School 5

Posted November 12, 2008

Posted May 21, 2007

Posted November 13, 2006
This school lacks discipline. If concerned parents do not step up and do something, than I am afraid something bad will happen.

Palmview Elementary School
2601 Northeast 1st Avenue, Pompano Beach, FL  33064
Last modified Palmview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palmview Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top