PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The Preschool Department is staffed with the most caring teachers. They love the children and want the very best for each child. They are trained to recognize if a child may need speech, occupational therapy, or other disorders and direct parents to professionals that can help. I am very thankful I found this school.

My children have been attending Highlands for four years. They are getting a top rate education from the wonderful teachers and staff. They have so may opportunities to do extracurricular activities as well. I gives me peace of mind that the teachers and staff truly want what is best for my children Just as I do and they guide them in living a life according to God's word. I would highly recommend this school to anyone!

Highlands presented so many avenues of achievement for our children: Academics, sports, drama and extracurricular activities to name a few. All of which are extremely important to a parent desiring the best for their child. However, for us, the most important elements were the Highlands family approach, coupled with their devoted adherence to God’s Word which was not just taught, but modeled before our children daily by teachers and administrators. From top to bottom, the thread you will find running through Highlands is a quality education finely focused with a Christ centered world view which will serve your child for a lifetime. We are now basking in the realization that we made the right choice. Thank you Highlands.

My kids bave been studying at Highlands for two years. They are enjoying and we have realized how much they are growing in faith and wisdom. The teachers and staffs are so reliable and respectful. We certainly recommend Highlands Christian academy for everybody.

We bought a small house in Pompano Beach for a good low price , But the Public Schools in Pompano are not great.. We were thinking about buy a home in Boca, but after many search we decided to stay in Pompano And invest in a Good Christian School for our child.. Education is the best Legacy .Highlands is the great.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The principal always check the week papers and test from my child.. And my child loves to see mrs Utz signature on her week school paperwork. Thanks Mrs Utz.

Develops character: Agree

They are constantly teaching them about nice words. Helping each other.. Being example to other..

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My Daughter loved Mrs Caldwell.. What a great teacher.. Very Christian kind of person. All the teachers are loving and cares for the students..

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

My child can do the homework alone.. I only need to check if it is correct..

My Grandson has been at Highlands for two years. My wife and I have found the staff to be very friendly and caring. We have found his teachers to be involved with his welfare, learning, and accomplishments. The education is superior to that at a public school. Both my sister and brother were long time teachers - both over thirty years and retired - and are very impressed with out grandsons progress. Education is the one gift we can give which makes a huge difference in the overall success of their lives - a gift which is priceless - and our grandson is learning - but not only academically - but also self respect and respect of others - something that is lacking in our current society. In simple terms - we are very happy with Highlands Christian and look forward to when our grandson graduates from this institution.

Last modified Highlands Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12