Posted April 18, 2015
After looking at many christian schools in South Florida, Highlands Christian Academy seems to be the best at offering a child a well rounded Christian education.

Highlands Christian Academy 4

Posted April 16, 2015
I am the father of two boys at Highlands, one in the middle school and one in the high school. I have had a chance to see many sides of highlands in the ten years we have been here. No place is perfect, but I have found that if I have any issue there will always be a teacher or adminstrator who is willing to discuss it. I love the small school feel where everyone knows each other. It's nice to watch my boys make good friends that will stay with them as they move on into adulthood. I am not sure what the future holds for them, but I feel that they will be prepared thru HCA.

Posted April 13, 2015
The parents and students are awesome. I wish I could say the same for the staff. BELIEVE the reviews regarding the PRE-SCHOOL."THE BIG BOOK STILL EXISTS," It's very true and sad. Not happy at all with the school/Pre-school or Aftercare. At the end of the day all they care about is MONEY. Some of the teachers are not even certified for what they are teaching. Including the Pre-School teachers. ALL of the negitive reviews are very true.

Posted April 11, 2015
F-School. Most of administrative staff are rude and unsaved and worldly. Academics here are just ok in comparison with the surrounding schools. Take a closer look before you decide to place your child here, beware of the "positive" comments/reviews, anything negative has been removed. This school has a lot to hide!
6 people found this helpful

Posted March 22, 2015
Highland has impacted my son in a positive manner. Spiritually the Christian teachers and the weekly chapels have been important to his growth as a Christian young man. I've looked at other schools in the area, and their spiritual emphasis is probably the biggest differentiator. Athletically, the coaches are wonderful mentors. Educationally, I greatly apprecate the Christian influence in their curriculum. +++++
13 people found this helpful

Posted March 11, 2015
I have had my children as a part of Highlands Christian Academy for the past 4 years. I am SO impressed with the school's use of technology, as well as biblical integration. Having been a teacher myself, I know that the education being provided is exceeding that of what is offered in other schools. They are above grade level and are encouraged to participate in many additional enrichments. The teachers are loving and professional. They go above and beyond to meet the needs of their students. I am looking forward to having my children continue all the way through graduation! Go Knights!
8 people found this helpful

Posted March 11, 2015
HCA has been a great place for my children to attend. They love going to school each day and have made some wonderful friends! The teachers and staff are awesome and I love all the opportunities for sports, drama, and music. They have smart boards in their classrooms, computer labs, and ipads for the kids! Such a great environment for my kids and their education is top notch!
3 people found this helpful

Posted March 10, 2015
The staff at Highlands Christian Academy did a wonderful job of educating my children and preparing them for college. I am so grateful for the Christian values that encompass the academics at HCA, and for the teachers who genuinely love their students and role-model Christian living every single day.

Posted January 15, 2015
I'm a parent and I'm disgusted with highlands Christian. The very first day of school I was able to meet most of the staff and I just had a bad feeling about sending my child here. As the year has gone on I've found out things that has lead me to pull my child out of this school. They allow the children to swear, talk down to the teachers, and if your not on most of the teachers good side your child is in trouble. F- school and it's getting worse from what I hear
80 people found this helpful

Posted August 24, 2014
Excellent Christian education. Loving and safe environment. Easy access to faculty and administration. Fantastic campus.
8 people found this helpful

Highlands Christian Academy
501 NE 48th St, Pompano Beach, FL  33064
Last modified Highlands Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Highlands Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top