Posted February 01, 2015
I'd never send my child here again. Crooked crooked school. Slimy grimy sick staff work there. The Trailer trash lives right behind the school And you pay for them to live there.
23 people found this helpful

Posted January 25, 2015
F- SCHOOL. This place gives me the heebie geeibies and I discourage any caring parent to not send their children here. Rude staff, poor academics
52 people found this helpful

Posted January 15, 2015
I'm a parent and I'm disgusted with highlands Christian. The very first day of school I was able to meet most of the staff and I just had a bad feeling about sending my child here. As the year has gone on I've found out things that has lead me to pull my child out of this school. They allow the children to swear, talk down to the teachers, and if your not on most of the teachers good side your child is in trouble. F- school and it's getting worse from what I hear
75 people found this helpful

Posted October 05, 2014
As a Christian parent, I was looking for a Christ-centered private school that would encourage my child's faith and offer a well rounded educational program. From the first day my child started school at Highlands Christian Academy, the admin and staff worked on finding my childs strengths and led him in getting involved. The administration are compassionate for each child and sincerely care for their spiritual and social development as well as their educational and extracurricular activities. The experienced and long term administration has shown stability for the school that many schools I looked at, did not have to offer. They have an online grading system that also allows me as a parent to know how my child is doing academically on a daily basis. I love that my child has chapel weekly too. They attract outside speakers to challenge the students. I would have to give HCA an A+++ for the most well rounded spiritually focused school in the area.

Posted August 24, 2014
Excellent Christian education. Loving and safe environment. Easy access to faculty and administration. Fantastic campus.

Posted August 17, 2014
I give this school a BIG FAT ZERO. They have no team spirt they Do not have the emotional well being of the kids.They are doing bad finically because kids are leaving the school.No parent participation. I have heard of middle school kids being bullied and they don't handle it they just say lets pray about it. They hide behind GOD because they are NOT doing their job. I do NOT recommend this school . My kids had a terrible experience and school should be fun. The teachers act like the kids friends then turn on them as soon as they get the chance. They are all hypocrites. TERRIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
35 people found this helpful

Posted March 20, 2014
I am a junior in high school and have attended this school since I was three years old. Both my older brothers went here as well. My oldest brother went to Liberty University. My middle brother has autism and now works in a welding shop. I love all the teachers. I love my school. I don't know what some of these posts are talking about with lack of discipline as that has never been my experience. I feel all my teachers, office ladies, lunch ladies, daycare ladies, and the principals really care about us. There is no school I would rather be at than Highlands Christian Academy. I know my brothers loved this school too! If you want your kids to have the best education in an environment where the people who work there really care about you, then this is the school for them!

Highlands Christian Academy 3

Posted January 30, 2014
I currently attend Highlands Christian Academy, and I have been here since fourth grade. So far, the experience has been great, until this 2013-2014 school year. My classmates and I truly feel it's going downhill from the amazing school it used to be. We don't get to do half the things students in the past got to do, and the education and discipline is so poor. In most of my classes, my teachers are too busy trying to settle down the students to even teach the lesson. It's not always the teacher's fault, but the students here are wild almost, they never stop trying to get themselves in trouble. The education doesn't get good until junior year, apparently. Also, the authority figures always seem so unorganized and 'too busy' to even just talk to students who ask to see them. Still, this is an amazing place to make lifelong friends. And although the small student body can cause some drama, it feels like a huge family when I'm there. It always seems like everyone is laughing! The pros weigh over the cons most definitely, but I just thought I'd share how I see the school from a students point of view.

Highlands Christian Academy 4

Posted August 29, 2013
I went to highlands Christian academy for 11 years and loved it! I just graduated this year (2013) and miss it already. The teachers are great! They truly care about you and will become your best friends when you leave highlands. They also are very good at their profession. I learned so much while going here and they prepared me for college well. They are a great Christian school and helped me grow closer to The Lord. I actually want to go back and teach because I loved it so much! I recommend the school!

Posted August 27, 2013
I had a very terrible experience with this school and I am being generous in offering them one star. I have never posted a review of any kind in my life but this time truly has to be an exception. The school lacks discipline in the middle school and the kids just simply try to best each other in getting the most detention for the week. I paid a very hefty sum to learn my lesson about this school and I would never recommend to anyone. Parents, do your homework and look further.
25 people found this helpful

Highlands Christian Academy
501 NE 48th St, Pompano Beach, FL  33064
Last modified Highlands Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Highlands Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top