1,664 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 18, 2015
Mr. Singer, Mrs. Webb, and Mrs. Greco, Mrs. Silbiger, and Mrs. Galterio we're the most influential during my High School years. They believed in me, helped me through academic and personal times, and were/are some of the greatest teachers I have ever had! I remember when Mr. Singer handed back our first test. He went to each person. He got to me, handed me my B test - for which I was proud - and said, "You can get an A in this class." At the beginning he had high hopes for me. Mrs. Galterio showed me that you can be absolutely terrifying to some, but the most lovable person in the world, all at the same time! Mrs. Webb made my voice do things I never through it could do and allowed me to experience some of the most amazing performances outside the "school bubble. Mrs. Greco, she is the sweetest, most caring and amazing teacher. Every time I go back and visit, I see her and I can't help but cry. She always saw the best in me and knew what I was capable of - and never accepted less. Mrs. Silbiger loved her marine animals. I remember when the Coca-Cola commercial was out with the polar bears and penguins dancing together. She got so mad! We all commented on how cute it was. She said, "It drives me nuts! It's not a curate! Polar bears and penguins have never met! How do you think we still HAVE penguins! No.. No." She did like Finding Nemo. It was accurate. I loved going to charter. I know I commended specific teachers, but they were all great and had a hand in helping make me the person I am today. I'm glad to have been able to learn from them.

Posted July 08, 2015
This is overall a great school that provides a solid education for students. The way I explain it to most people is that you can receive a quality education with fantastic teachers and academic programs, but the other students who attend may not all take advantage of this, so you are left with a not-so-great environment. You can go on to do such great things from this school if you really want to, but if a student doesn't care enough about their grades and their future than they might miss out. There have been hardly any fights in my 5 years at this school. Almost every teacher truly cares about their students' grades AND well-being, but there have been a select few who may not be as enthusiastic. The Cambridge Program can get you far in life, and graduating with an AICE Diploma along with your High School Diploma makes you feel so proud. There is a girl who just graduated on her way to Harvard in the fall, which is proof that you can excel if you put in effort here. I went on from this school to attend a prestigious college prep program in Broward County for my last two years of high school. If I hadn't gone to CSCS first, I may have not gotten the education that was required to be accepted to my current school. This school was the true backbone of my academic experience, and they provide you with knowledge from the very first day you attend. Go Panthers!

Posted May 23, 2015
This school is awesome with good education, good curriculum with extracurricular actives such as sports and clubs. Actually yesterday, the day before this review, there was a pep rally there at my school, Coral Springs Charter School, that had many activities to do so it is a great school

Posted August 01, 2013
Is a great school!! I love it! We are very happy!! The school has small classes!

Posted June 19, 2013
This is a Great School and so happy my daughter got in! The Teachers and Staff are outstanding!!

City Of Coral Springs Charter School 4

Posted October 07, 2010
Coral Springs Charter is a great school with many after school activities. Security good and athletics are fun. Most of the teachers are nice and the classes are exciting. This school has small classes so it's easy to make friends and the staff and principle are nice and overally this is a great school.

Posted May 25, 2010
Principal is excellent - challenging academics, good security, after school activities and athletics. Nice small, family oriented school with great parental involvement. Administration and staff are very good.

Posted September 16, 2009
Coral Springs Charter School is one of the best sources of education. It really is a wonderful school and deserves all the compliments.

City Of Coral Springs Charter School 4

Posted April 01, 2009
I have a sixth grader in the school and overall am happy with the security, academics and extra curricula activities. We have many interested educators and some 'get a paycheck' teachers. Math, language arts and history are diverse and my child's teachers are interested in educating our children. I am unhappy with the P.E. program. I don't feel there is an actual curriculum it seems to be more of a 'wing it' approach with little diversity in sports education. The science has been very disappointing. Only one hands on lab this year, all others were 'virtual' computer labs. My child's teacher uses educational films to teach but never seems to actually teach. I hope this is a bad teacher rather than a bad science program. Middle School Principal and guidance department are very responsive to parent concerns and comments.

Posted August 21, 2008
I am a current student at coral springs charter school. I enjoy it there. The classes are smaller, you get alot of attention. Most of the teachers have great expirence and will help you with anything. Uniform isnt really that big a deal. They have all kinds of sports... And a lot of clubs. Middle and high school are separated, the princible could be a little more caring but as for mr springer [assistant princable] and the middle school dean, mr. Leibowitz, are doing a great job. Their are hardley ever any fights, and their are strict disiplinary action if their is one, they do not tolerate any non sense or violence, ect. It has been an 'a' school for 5 years in a row! what an accoplishment. Anyways this is an amazing school and i enjoy going there. 2Nd day of school, august 21st, 2008

3205 North University Drive, Pompano Beach, FL  33065
Last modified City Of Coral Springs Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
City Of Coral Springs Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 63 reviews. Top