Posted November 10, 2013
Just ask the marching band how awesome this school is! Pride of St. John's County in all aspects, not just marching band! IB, Advanced Placement, ROTC, athletics, great academics - it's got it all!

Allen D Nease Senior High School 4

Posted September 04, 2013
I started to attend Nease halfway through my senior year. I came from a very under privileged High School in GA. It was a HUGE upgrade. Some students complained that it was the "poor" school, but it was far from that (especially since they were driving Mercedes and BMW's). I sadly didn't get to play sports there due to coming in to late. But, I did get to enjoy their amazing art program! It was a great school and I loved all the teachers that I had. Academically I think that it was wonderful, especially for a public school. And even though I was there for a short time period, I made life long friends!

Allen D Nease Senior High School 2

Posted March 17, 2011
Overall not a bad school but definetly has suffered losses when most students with high academic scores left for Ponte Vedre and along with them excellent staff. Left now with a B rating is evident of the slippery slope we are going down. Knowing what I know now I would buy into another school district. Over the last 2 years that my child has attended I have come to the realization that there is little to no recourse with the administration here and all they care about is that your child is "no trouble". They do not show concern AT ALL if he or she fails. You are a "good student" if you have no disciplinary issues. They will notify you THAT day if your child misses a class (a good thing) but will not even send a note home if there are failing grades.

Posted February 06, 2010
Excellent leadership from Principal and adminiistration... Stellar academic programs... Top-rate athletic program...

Allen D Nease Senior High School 4

Posted July 07, 2009

Posted May 23, 2009
Nease -great academics- great sports- great arts .Kind teachers- respectful kids . Organized administration . Best school in the county

Posted May 17, 2009
Nease high school is the best School in St. Johns county hands down. Entering this school I knew that my classes would be difficult but, the teachers are very helpful and understanding. I am Looking foward to graduating from the Outstanding school.

Posted February 06, 2009
This school is wonderful for those who want to go to IB to challenge themselves and ROTC for the Military! This schools campus is mostly outdoor due to Florida and is one of the many best in Florida

Allen D Nease Senior High School 0

Posted February 05, 2009
Fantastic school. Both my kids attend Nease, but they didn't know a soul when they came their freshman year. The student body is very accepting of newcomers. The teachers & guidance department are very accessible and couldn't be more helpful and accommodating. The IB program is private education taught with college style. Undoubtly, my kids will be very well prepared for their college journey.

Posted December 02, 2008
Nease is the best school I've ever been too. Kids there are cool. The teachers are nice and its easy to get around, no problems at all and the Sports program is good. I recommend this school to anybody who lives in the area. This is a Great school to graduate from.

Allen D Nease Senior High School
10550 Ray Road, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL  32081
Last modified Allen D Nease Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Allen D Nease Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top