Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Posted August 12, 2014
Love it, amazing school prepared me well. I recommend it to anyone who is looking to learn but also loves growing in their catholic faith as well.

Palmer Catholic Academy 1

Posted August 22, 2013
I really don't like the school that much. I am an actual student there, And I want to see friends & at least have a little free time but they don't like that it seems like. It seems like all they do is be strict over your Uniforms, Makeup, And jewelry! There very into you being plain, Like your shoes have to be plain! As well as your uniform. They give you Gym Uniforms also. They don't like hair in your face or anything. They have such a list of what they don't like. And it's so religious!! Every time you leave a classroom you have to pray and sometimes I just really need to get going. But they don't understand, They get mad! I'm personally scared because I always get nervous in class. I'd say if they calm down on rules and give us some social time then yeah it's good.

Posted May 13, 2013
This school is amazing. The principal is incredible and runs a tight ship with a loving hand. She is very active with the children and knows every student's strength's. If they have a weakness that will need help with she is creative and thinks outside the box to make sure that student has the tools and support they need to be the most successful student they can be. The office staff is amazing! They are all kind, loving and hardworking. We have been at the school for 7 years and we love it! We have moved across country and have been some of the top schools in other areas and I feel like this is the best schools we have attended.

Palmer Catholic Academy 3

Posted April 08, 2010
The enrichment classes are great. Spanish is wonderful. Students can learn the language from K-8th.

Palmer Catholic Academy 0

Posted November 23, 2009
The emphasis on character as well as academic achievement can't be beat!!

Posted October 11, 2009
We are very happy with Palmer, Mrs. Earp, and our daughters 4th grade teacher as well as the curriculum.

Palmer Catholic Academy 2

Posted September 26, 2009

Posted August 21, 2009
The middle school team uses pre AP strategies which is a big plus for students enrolling in high school honors classes. Palmer graduates are consistently in contention for valedictorian in their senior year in high school. Parents feel that the team also cares about each student as a child of God and encourages Christlike behavior.

Posted February 23, 2009
We pulled our child out of a PVB public school after first grade. We are now in our second year at Palmer and have another child in kindergarten. The academics are equally good at both schools, but Palmer offers so much more. Obviously, religion was an important part of our decision to put our children at Palmer, but education is of upmost importance as well. We have been very pleased with the academics. I think Palmer teaches and enriches the 'whole' person. They do not have a 'gifted' program, but their program still challenges the children (you just don't get the braging rights that the public school's PACE parents get) They reinforce the moral we strive to teach our children at home and guide the kids to become caring, respectful, generous members of society. We did not see any of those morals being taught at the public schools.

Posted January 21, 2009
Palmer Catholic Academy has been a wonderful school for my two children. The school is incredibly family oriented. When my kids were in 1st and 3rd grades, every teacher in the school knew them. It is a school of families with parents that are required to be active in the school. Every parent knows every kid. It is a tremendous feeling dropping my kids off, knowing that they are in safe loving hands. The school is disciplined so there is no nonsense in the classes. The spritual exposure is welcome in a society that is out of touch with family values. Palmer Catholic Academy has been awarded a Blue Ribbon School - only 10% of all schools (public / private) to receive this designation. Palmer take the national IOWA test for Parochial schools vs. the FCATS. This past year 2008, our students scored in the top 10% Nationally.

Palmer Catholic Academy
4889 Palm Valley Road, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL  32082
Last modified Palmer Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Palmer Catholic Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top