PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This is a fantastic school! This will be my daughters 3rd year! We love the curriculum and the extra activities! Alysia has done violin, Lego league! I can just see so much potential in my daughter and know that there are great things in store for my daughter's future because of this school!

MY DAUGHTER AND I LOVE THIS SCHOOL, THE TEACHERS AND THE PRINCIPAL ARE VERY CARING AND LOVE TO HELP OUR CHILDREN LEARN. I'M VERY HAPPY THAT MY CHILD IS IN A SUPPORTIVE SCHOOL ESPECIALLY SINCE I TAKE HER EDUCATION VERY SERIOUS AND HER LAST SCHOOL NEIL ARMSTRONG ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SUCKS BAD BECAUSE THEY WOULD NEVER TEACH HER NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THAT SHE WOULD ASK4HELP THEY WOULD ALWAYS DENY HER, SO I'M THANKFUL2THIS SCHOOL&2GOD 4MY CHILD FINALLY RECEIVING THE BEST EDUCATION SHE DESERVES.

This was a great school a few years ago, but they can't seem to keep a principal for more than 2 years. This is taking a toll in the school and improving education. 1:1 ipad is great, but I don't think that makes a great school and it needs to monitored better. Also, text books are very old, need updating. My kid is almost done and I pray their new principal stays long enough.

St Charles Borromeo school offers a superior education. No other school offers a 1:1 IPad integration in grades 5-8. Both my children went to this school and went on to excel in high school as academic leaders. It's simply the best!

As my child finishes his this year at St. Charles and my other child will begin there next year I am motivated to comment about this school. I have to say that this is truly a great school. The children learn more than just academics. They also learn how to be good people in their community. The children are caring and ambitious. I am so pleased I have decided to send my children here, the financial sacrifice is worth it.

My daughter has been at St. Charles since preschool and we have enjoyed every minute. As a teacher in a local public school I wasn't sure if we were going to stay at STCB pass preschool, but I truly believe the education is superior. The staff is caring and parents are very involved. Education here is valued by all (staff, parents, and students). I would recommend STCB to any and all.

As the Development Director, I am excited that we are able to help the families of our students in the area of tuition assistance. Many Catholics from St. Charles Borromeo and the surrounding Partner Parishes donate funds because they believe in the importance of a Catholic Education and support our school. We believe that all those who desire a Catholic Education for their children deserve that opportunity regardless of their financial situation. Tour the school and see the possibilities. Dreams do come true.

St. Charles is the best school in Charlotte county because the teachers go over and above what is expected of them for their students. The children learn to take responsibility for their actions, share, care, love, and respect one another no matter what may happen. Academics are excellent!!

I graduated from St. Charles last year, and I am so happy that I went to St. Charles. They prepared me so much in my core subjects. But they also taught me about me religion. I can say with complete veracity that St. Charles IS the BEST school in Charlotte county. They prepared us so well. And the environment is a great one. They care about you and want the best for you.

I absolutely can not say enough wonderful things about this school.The atmosphere is totally focused on learning.The wholesome 'old-fashioned' values are in place here & let me tell you, good parents who want their children to know respect will send their children here.Religiously speaking, it's very mild and in my opinion it's nice to have the echo of proper values in the learning place as well as at home.I find that if you are a parent who spends time yourself actually teaching your children, St. Charles is the place for you, they are like an extended family.Our daughter has gone there for 3 years so far starting in Pre-K 4 and since Kindergarten she was reading at a 2nd grade level & with Spanish class since Pre-K 4 as well I know she will keep excelling academically.Google what Blue Ribon school means and you will understand why St. Charles rules. =)

Last modified St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8