PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

This school successfully prepares students for their future. Curriculum and learning activities are designed to teach our students how to think across all content areas, to collaborate, and to be socially and emotionally ready to be productive citizens. They maintain high standards in all content areas and deliver personalized education.
September 11, 2015

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

We cannot say enough positive things about Charlotte Academy!! From the moment I first made contact with the school I received the kindest and most sincere care. Our family moved here from another Country and trying to find the right fit in a brand new place is very scary and overwhelming. Absolutely everyone has been kind and helpful. Our daughter is excelling in areas where she was afraid to previously due to such large class sizes. Hearing all of the exciting news about how our daughters day at school and how much she values her teachers and all the staff makes us so thankful we found this little gem for our family.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

I have so much trust in Mrs. Fear. In the time she has been here, she has only make remarkable improvements

Amount of homework: Agree

The homework seems pertinent and is not a tremendous amount

Both of my children have been attending Charlotte Academy since they were 3 years old. Not only is the environment safe for learning, it is full of love and support from the staff. The communication between parents, teachers and Mrs. Fear is easy and personal. My children are thriving both academically and socially and I give Charlotte Academy's program all the credit. Even more exciting has been the imense school improvements brought to us by a skilled and ambitious new head of school. I am even more excited to see what the next 6 years will bring.

I have been so impressed with what our children have accomplished at Charlotte Academy. The Montessori approach allows children to continue to learn at their own pace and continually pushes them forward. Most of the students at Charlotte Academy are performing above grade level because there is no "ceiling" to their learning any given year. The school has been through some wonderful transitions in the last year, and our new Head of School, Peggy Fear, is just what we needed. I can't wait to see where she takes Charlotte Academy. She is setting the bar high.

Both of our kids have attended Charlotte Academy since Kindergarten. They are now 12 and 15 years old. Charlotte Academy has provided a great platform for both learning and social interaction. Mrs. Fear is providing great leadership which will insure the future success of the students and the school.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Mrs. Fear is perhaps the most qualified primary school administrator we have ever met. The school has jumped to the next level since she arrived.

Our children have thoroughly enjoyed their time at Charlotte Academy. They began as 4 year-old Montessori students and have now ascended into the Delta Program in which their classes are challenging, satisfying and fun. Mrs. Fear is the principal who motivates students, teachers and parents alike. We are delighted by the way the school and its excellent teachers continue to grow under her leadership.

My kids started here in pre-primary and are now in 1st and 3rd grades. They both have had the same excellent teachers. The school has been through some transitions and adjustments, but I absolutely love our new principal Mrs. Fear. She is amazing at getting things done, she has already implemented several great changes to the curriculum. I wish there was someone like her at all schools every where!!

I have 2 children who attend the school and we have been extremely happy with the experience. The school offers an outstand education in a safe, nurturing and supportive environment. I would recommend the school to anyone.

Last modified Charlotte Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8