Port Charlotte, FL

Genesis Christian School 1

Posted April 18, 2014
- Highest year-to-year student attrition rate in Collier, Lee, Charlotte and Sarasota counties. - Not a single teacher with current educational credentials, - A principal without an academic degree or any experience. - SAT 10 scores at least 1 grade level below every other Christian School in the region. - A proven record of failure when their "graduates" fail to pass the FCATs and are help back. Let's face it, this school is the final step before homeschooling. We trusted a neighbor when we moved here mid-year and enrolled our child. We are no longer on speaking terms with that family nor will our child be returning. It it was not for the fact that we didn't want our child to have to attend 3 different schools in one year, we would have left after the second month. Now well have to play catch up until August. Don't make the same mistake that we did if you live your children.

Posted September 27, 2013
Great School, Great Student to teacher ratio! Couldn't ask for more. They offer after school, hot lunches, and gym class too!

Posted March 15, 2011
great curriculum, teachers, faculty and families. Wonderful place to have my children learn. After graduating Genesis, my children were much farther ahead than their classmates in public school. What a great education!

Posted February 23, 2011
This school is wonderful. The staff is so kind and caring. The campus so safe! It's tucked away in a residential section. I know the kids are safe while they're there.

Genesis Christian School

Posted November 14, 2009
This is the best school and my son has really prospered here. He loves it. The class sizes are small, and he likes his teachers. He has made many friends here over the last five years. The only thing i wish is that it went through 12th grade.

Posted September 10, 2009
The pre-k teacher is wonderful and the staff are friendly and understanding. It is a great school all around.

Posted June 12, 2009
My two boys love this this school. This school has done wonders with my kids, both my boys have done outstanding at this school. The teachers are so dedicated to the well being of the children. The lessons are not just about acedemics, but life lessons, and morals, values, and manners! And My kids love being there! They are upset to have to spend the summer with me....lol.

Posted May 28, 2009
I have been a Genesis parent for five years now and I am completely satisfied in every area of the school.It is a close family feeling at the school.My children have not only done well in academics but in bible and physical education too.My kids love to go to school and I feel safe dropping them off each morning.

Posted May 26, 2009
An educator myself, I was seeking a Christian, loving, yet structured environment for my very, shy daughter. She was there through the 7th grade and left the school more confident and with huge organizational skills she learned from Genesis. She just graduated from a university with a business degree when public high school teachers said she would never make it at a university! But her Genesis teachers believed in her and her abilities! What can I say about a school that changed my daughter's life for the better! The teachers were superb! They truly love their kids! The curriculum is outstanding and they will learn great project skillls that will help them in high school and beyond. I have seen miracles in the life of my daughter. Would you not be proud of a school like that? Thank you teachers, for your sacrifice, emotionally, physically and monitarily!!God bless!

Posted April 08, 2008
u should let us have long hair

Genesis Christian School
19150 Helena Avenue, Port Charlotte, FL  33948
Last modified Genesis Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Genesis Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top