720 students|Charlotte

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Meadow Park Elementary School 1

Posted February 03, 2016
As a parent I had the teacher and principal violated my privilege to observe my child in the classroom. When I asked the reason I was left empty handed, I wasn't given a reason. Poor communication and incompetent leadership by teacher and principal. Teacher and principal play the role of policing instead of being competent civil servant workers.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted September 27, 2015
Ms Stoddart who did great with my Kid Isabela and now Ms Antrim who is keeping up the good work.

Posted September 27, 2015
My Daughter did PK there and is doing K there now, they are very committed to their students, Awesome School!!

Posted September 19, 2013
This school has an amazing administrative team who truly care about the educational and emotional needs of ALL of their students!! They push the teachers to be the best they can be for their students and are always looking for ways to improve. This is a great school with excellent leaders!

Posted October 02, 2012
This is my grandson's second year at Meadow Park and they are some of the kindest people I have met. He had difficulty with separation anxiety and their caring is what helped him to over come it. He is was excited to go to school this year and we requested out of district for this school. There were major staff changes from last year with the principle retiring and the new one as well as the assistant are learning the ropes. I give them all thumbs up for their involvement in all the activities and their caring.

Meadow Park Elementary School 1

Posted September 11, 2012
Not good, not good. We are new to this school. There is no family atmosphere. Everyone is angry and rude. My children don't even like it. I have never had such a difficult time dealing with a school. I notice that nobody has posted a good comment since 2010. Wonder why. Its about time some recent posts go up. NOT the school I was hoping for to send my children. Nothing good to say. I give a "0". Poor, poor rating.

Posted February 17, 2010
great school..teachers know the kids by name. principal is always participating in events and very friendly with the kids..happy my daughter attends meadow park

Posted June 04, 2009
My kid loves it there! They never give up and they make sure you get what they are teaching you. I think you should take your kid to school there.

Posted July 05, 2008
This is a great school and the staff are awesome as well,,,

Posted December 01, 2006
Awesome school, great teachers, always attentive to every child! Proud to call Meadow Park my daughter's school.

3131 Lake View Boulevard, Port Charlotte, FL  33948
Last modified Meadow Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.