Port Charlotte, FL

Posted September 19, 2013
This school has an amazing administrative team who truly care about the educational and emotional needs of ALL of their students!! They push the teachers to be the best they can be for their students and are always looking for ways to improve. This is a great school with excellent leaders!

Posted October 02, 2012
This is my grandson's second year at Meadow Park and they are some of the kindest people I have met. He had difficulty with separation anxiety and their caring is what helped him to over come it. He is was excited to go to school this year and we requested out of district for this school. There were major staff changes from last year with the principle retiring and the new one as well as the assistant are learning the ropes. I give them all thumbs up for their involvement in all the activities and their caring.

Meadow Park Elementary School 1

Posted September 11, 2012
Not good, not good. We are new to this school. There is no family atmosphere. Everyone is angry and rude. My children don't even like it. I have never had such a difficult time dealing with a school. I notice that nobody has posted a good comment since 2010. Wonder why. Its about time some recent posts go up. NOT the school I was hoping for to send my children. Nothing good to say. I give a "0". Poor, poor rating.

Posted February 17, 2010
great school..teachers know the kids by name. principal is always participating in events and very friendly with the kids..happy my daughter attends meadow park

Posted June 04, 2009
My kid loves it there! They never give up and they make sure you get what they are teaching you. I think you should take your kid to school there.

Meadow Park Elementary School

Posted July 05, 2008
This is a great school and the staff are awesome as well,,,

Posted December 01, 2006
Awesome school, great teachers, always attentive to every child! Proud to call Meadow Park my daughter's school.

Posted October 31, 2006
My child has been at this school since K and is now in 2nd grade. Words are hard to find when a school treats your child and yourself as a large family and not a number. Countless teachers and staff from every grade knows your child name and is as kind and helpful. The principal is always available and stands at parent pick up even helping children into the cars. Education is organized, fun and the children stay entertained by the teachers. There is never a shortage of work and if they feel your child is ahead they quickly move them to an accelerated class. This is a 5 Star School and thanks to a great guidance couns. They are even pro active regarding early bully behavior (I have seen none at any grade level yet) Way to go Meadow Park!

Posted August 18, 2005
my children have been going here for a few years,, we are very happy with this school and think the teacher here go the extra mile. i also wish that they would have more parent teacher confrences. i think that is a majoe role in parents keeping track of there childrens prgoress,

Posted August 18, 2005
A very involved school with both parents and staff. Always a smile and greeting for your child. Easy access to staff, with many new programs, books and equipment. Even with 3 hurricanes our children had a stable and healthy learning environment. Great school and staff

Meadow Park Elementary School
3131 Lake View Boulevard, Port Charlotte, FL  33948
Last modified Meadow Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadow Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top