720 students|Charlotte

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

As a parent I had the teacher and principal violated my privilege to observe my child in the classroom. When I asked the reason I was left empty handed, I wasn't given a reason. Poor communication and incompetent leadership by teacher and principal. Teacher and principal play the role of policing instead of being competent civil servant workers.

My Daughter did PK there and is doing K there now, they are very committed to their students, Awesome School!!

This school has an amazing administrative team who truly care about the educational and emotional needs of ALL of their students!! They push the teachers to be the best they can be for their students and are always looking for ways to improve. This is a great school with excellent leaders!

This is my grandson's second year at Meadow Park and they are some of the kindest people I have met. He had difficulty with separation anxiety and their caring is what helped him to over come it. He is was excited to go to school this year and we requested out of district for this school. There were major staff changes from last year with the principle retiring and the new one as well as the assistant are learning the ropes. I give them all thumbs up for their involvement in all the activities and their caring.

Not good, not good. We are new to this school. There is no family atmosphere. Everyone is angry and rude. My children don't even like it. I have never had such a difficult time dealing with a school. I notice that nobody has posted a good comment since 2010. Wonder why. Its about time some recent posts go up. NOT the school I was hoping for to send my children. Nothing good to say. I give a "0". Poor, poor rating.

great school..teachers know the kids by name. principal is always participating in events and very friendly with the kids..happy my daughter attends meadow park

My kid loves it there! They never give up and they make sure you get what they are teaching you. I think you should take your kid to school there.

This is a great school and the staff are awesome as well,,,

Awesome school, great teachers, always attentive to every child! Proud to call Meadow Park my daughter's school.

My child has been at this school since K and is now in 2nd grade. Words are hard to find when a school treats your child and yourself as a large family and not a number. Countless teachers and staff from every grade knows your child name and is as kind and helpful. The principal is always available and stands at parent pick up even helping children into the cars. Education is organized, fun and the children stay entertained by the teachers. There is never a shortage of work and if they feel your child is ahead they quickly move them to an accelerated class. This is a 5 Star School and thanks to a great guidance couns. They are even pro active regarding early bully behavior (I have seen none at any grade level yet) Way to go Meadow Park!

Last modified Meadow Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.