Port Charlotte, FL
Students enrolled: 1,682

Port Charlotte High School 1

Posted September 17, 2013
I have to say for a school that shows favoritism it not really the best but the worse ! So i am decided to transfer over to charlotte high where i can actually get some help. even though it hard for me and other student with the cost of gas and time it takes to get there.

Posted August 26, 2011
I went to this school and learned a whole lot from great teachers and a friendly environment.

Posted February 28, 2010

Posted September 26, 2009

Posted September 17, 2009
Great teachers, good academic program. Good sports programs.

Posted September 06, 2009
My son graduated in May and is excelling in his university work. My daughter is a junior at PCHS and is a student athlete. And believe me, the emphasis is on student first! We are the only A high school in Charlotte County and actually have back-to-back A's--quite an accomplishment. Our faculty and staff are second to none. I can't say enough about our principal and his dedication to the success of all students who attend PCHS---not just the athletes and top performers! Would not ever consider sending my children anywhere else!

Posted August 17, 2009

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted November 03, 2008
I am a former student and PCHS has developed great leadership programs. The students are encouraged to show pride in everything they do.

Posted April 26, 2008
This place is GREAT! Anyone with good grades and a good behavioral record living in the districts of Charlotte High or Lemon Bay High should certainly consider the open enrollment program, Port Charlotte High is Charlotte County's greatest! We beat our rivals in more ways than one! Our test scores have been 'A's when the competition received 'C's and 'D's, our NJROTC unit, MUN, and Band has out performed those of CHS and LBHS in great margins, we have a much better behavioral record, there is much less cliquishness and bullying than in other schools, and our athletic teams have defeated those of the other schools despite the fact that Charlotte High gets much more money from CCPS for athletics than we do. I'm on the open enrollment program, meaning I live in the district for Charlotte High but choose to attend Port Charlotte High instead because it's much better.

Port Charlotte High School
18200 Cochran Boulevard, Port Charlotte, FL  33948
Last modified Port Charlotte High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Port Charlotte High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top