Posted October 17, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009
MRES is not just a school, it is a family. There motto is, do good things and good things will follow. My motto as a MRES volunteer is 'lend a helping hand and a hand will always be there to hold.' It is the finest school in Charlotte County with a A rating. I bet it is the finest in the state and the entire country! Kindly, Renee` Galloway

Posted August 06, 2009
My son went all 6yrs there and my daughter has gone 4yrs they love it! Some of the teachers there go above and beyond there job discriptions to make sure the kids get everything they need to learn and to become successful young adults. Thank you so much to the entire staff at MRES!

Posted May 08, 2009

Posted August 23, 2007
I have three kids who attend MRES and they love it! School is safe in a quiet residential area, extracurricular activities are excellent, teacher quality is outstanding and a new principal is young and energetic. Open house was great too which made transition very smooth for my kids.

Posted August 19, 2007
We moved to the area after our son had already started Kindergarten. He made the transition smoothly with help from his teacher. Although we had heard negative comments about Florida education before we moved, we have been pleased with this school. The new principal has added a breath of fresh air with an emphasis on communication between parents and teachers, a safe campus, addressing concerns immediately with an open door policy. In reading the previous reviews, you can definitely tell when the new principal came on board. This is an A rated school and deservedly so. Our son is entering the fifth grade, we just attended the open house (which is also new under the new principal) and we're looking forward to a great year. We are happy our son ended up at Myakka and would recommend it to anyone.

Myakka River Elementary School 4

Posted March 15, 2007
Myakka is a great school with a great principal. My son has been there for two years and a lot of issues have come up and for the most part the school and its staff have been helpful and ontop of things.

Myakka River Elementary School 3

Posted September 12, 2006
I love my sons teacher but some of the schools staff has some issues.

Posted September 06, 2006
This school is fantastic. They have a very open door policy about anything regarding students. whatever arises they will help you to handle it. They always take the child's best interests to heart and is a true family, no matter if you are parent, teacher, staff or parent you will always feel welcome at Myakka. I have been at this school for 9 years and our experiences have been excellent!

Myakka River Elementary School 4

Posted March 20, 2006
The staff at this school is outstanding!

Myakka River Elementary School
12650 Willmington Boulevard, Port Charlotte, FL  33981
Last modified Myakka River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Myakka River Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top