681 students|Charlotte

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I'm am so happy my kids have left the school because the school is very bad because it all about the teachers. One summer the teacher took away my child's water bottle for the whole day in the middle of August when the sun is so hot and gave him no water to drink. I wouldn't recommend no one to go that school with that principal.

Not organised with parents drop off and parent pick up. Huge traffic! For deep creek walkers even worse. They don't let kids walk when it's lightening, but they do let walk on terrible cold rain!!! My 1 grade kid have lunch about at 1 pm! Way too late! Started school at August 10th! Way too soon! Winter break 2 weeks. Way too long. And plus 2 days no school right after 2 weeks winter break! And it doesn't say on planner! How parents can know? Only on a morning, when you get to school and there is no classes! So upsetting!!! And office is saying: you should receive a paper on mail, saying there is no school. And no papers were sended!!!

Excellent school! I've had kids there for 5 years now and would highly recommend it. The new principal and vice principal are an amazing team! The teachers and entire staff all truly care about their students and do an excellent job educating our children. They go above and beyond to make learning a fun experience! Great, quiet neighborhood too.

Great changes!!!! With the new addition of the principal & assistant principal this year, I've seen many great changes in the school. My daughter is in 3rd grade this year (4th year @ school) & is very blessed to have an incredible new teacher (Ms. DiLena) among many new great additions. Way to go, DCES!!!!

This is a great school! We moved here in February from a neighboring county while my daughter was in vpk. I was very nervous for her to start kindergarten in charlotte county due to the fact that I knew nothing about any of the schools in the district. Deep creek is really amazing and my daughter loves it. Her teacher is awesome and knew that my daughter was a little a head of the other students so she started giving her more challenging work to keep her occupied. I honestly couldn't ask for a better school. It's smaller and in a quiet neighborhood. I highly recommend it!

HIGHLY recommend DEEP CREEK !!!! We just moved here in July 2009 & didn't know a thing about this area.My son was starting 5th grade. They made us feel so at home! I joined PTO and met so many people in the same situation! LOVED the principal, teachers and the secretaries are so nice & friendly !! Great experience!!

They care about the children. They make time for the students that have a problem & the ones that get bullied they obide by those rules!!

I am a previous parent to this school. This is an exceptional elementary school. Highly recommended and rated. This school is also in a lovely golf course community.

This is a wondeful school and the staff is nice as well as the efforts they make..

Last modified Deep Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.