Posted January 26, 2014
Great changes!!!! With the new addition of the principal & assistant principal this year, I've seen many great changes in the school. My daughter is in 3rd grade this year (4th year @ school) & is very blessed to have an incredible new teacher (Ms. DiLena) among many new great additions. Way to go, DCES!!!!

Posted September 17, 2013
This is a great school! We moved here in February from a neighboring county while my daughter was in vpk. I was very nervous for her to start kindergarten in charlotte county due to the fact that I knew nothing about any of the schools in the district. Deep creek is really amazing and my daughter loves it. Her teacher is awesome and knew that my daughter was a little a head of the other students so she started giving her more challenging work to keep her occupied. I honestly couldn't ask for a better school. It's smaller and in a quiet neighborhood. I highly recommend it!

Posted May 20, 2010
HIGHLY recommend DEEP CREEK !!!! We just moved here in July 2009 & didn't know a thing about this area.My son was starting 5th grade. They made us feel so at home! I joined PTO and met so many people in the same situation! LOVED the principal, teachers and the secretaries are so nice & friendly !! Great experience!!

Posted May 06, 2010
They care about the children. They make time for the students that have a problem & the ones that get bullied they obide by those rules!!

Posted April 13, 2010
I am a previous parent to this school. This is an exceptional elementary school. Highly recommended and rated. This school is also in a lovely golf course community.

Posted September 16, 2009

Deep Creek Elementary School 4

Posted November 10, 2008

Posted March 22, 2008
This is a wondeful school and the staff is nice as well as the efforts they make..

Posted December 17, 2006

Posted September 18, 2006
My son just started Kindergarten at Deep Creek Elementary and I was extremely concerned being that he was in a Private School environment for the past 4 1/2 years prior to this change. So far Deep Creek has been such a wonderful experience. Every morning he is greeted by a smiling staff at the parent drop off area to start off the day, his teacher is wonderful and has been terrific about keeping me updated on my son's learning skills as well as his behavioral skills on a daily basis due to their fantastic 'Good Manners Board' system. So far we have been very pleased at not only the things mentioned, but on how organized everything is including the extras like the Book Fairs, Mid-term reports, Fundraiser's etc. I am very pleased that my son is attending Deep Creek and give it the highest rating possible.

Deep Creek Elementary School
26900 Harbor View Rd, Port Charlotte, FL  33983
Last modified Deep Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Deep Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top