636 students|Charlotte

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Worse Kindergarten experience ever and 1st grade isnt much better.. The teachers are no help. they overwhelmed our kids with to much work, not enough time to be kids, socialize etc. whenever you need help it takes forever to get a response. The front desk lady is rude and worthless. I always get third degree when picking up MY KID. where is he going today, does he have an apt. then tells me i cant pick him up after 230. this school really needs to get it together..

Great Kindergarten experience and by far the worst first grade experience. It is amazing what a difference a good teacher makes. We went to the principal with several issues with my child's first grade teacher (along with several other parents with children in the class) and we were basically told "there are two months left in the school year. What is it that you would like me to do?" When a teacher continuously sends home work that is marked wrong, when the answer is correct, and does nothing but nitpick these kids all day, we have a problem that needs to be addressed. Even after all the complaints, said teacher was moved up into the following grade level's accelerated class. Apparently the Principal cared so little that he wants the same kids to end up in her class the following year, or end up in a regular classroom instead of an accelerated one. Needless to say, we pulled my child from the school and switched counties.

Not so good as it seems. The front desk is no help at all as if your talking to the wall. The teachers don't care about students education but could only refer you to other place. I was told bluntly after asking if there is a way I can help my child in school "Hire a tutor" Pretty much I can't help with nothing.

The Kingsway Elementary School is sending a child to a failure. My child went to 9/10 school and was passing and when came to this school they are failing. How IRONIC!!!!! The staff is not nice and teacher don't seem like they care.

Kingsway Elementary School was my Elementary School for 6 years. I think that Kingsway really tries to make school fun for kids, from the 'award ceremonies' to the school socials. Kingsway also does a 5th grade 'graduation', or, promotion, as Kingsway calls it. During summer break, KES participates in the Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge. At the beginning of the next school year, they give out prizes if they have read enough minutes. They also participate in the Sunshine State Young Readers Challenge. And they give out prizes to. KES really encourages kids to read! Recently, (to my knowledge), KES recently started teaching Pre-K. Even though KES has some strict teachers, none are mean. KES also cares about their students, and they really try to prove it.

My school is bad because of some strict teachers like mrs.santagota and it turns out that the school's leadership is too far

KES has an amazing staff and and awesome students. KES strives to prepare students not only to be successful in fulfilling their educational requirements to pass into the next grade, but to be successful citizens in life. Their support to keep arts central in learning is key to understanding that many of the students who participate in such programs are students who high performers both in and outside the classroom. KES reaches out to the community to plug in wherever possible to be a positive beacon to the society in which we live and work. KES loves their students, families, and staff members and it shows.

Caring staff and administration. You feel like part of a family.

In the seven years and continuing at kingsway we really feel part of the 'family', i m always welcome to volunteer ,and there is always a smiling face waiting at the front door and in the office to greet you,i feel my children have had the best education they could and still receive,and are safe within kingsway,im thankful kingsway has gave us a great experience and look forward to many more years with the school and the staff

Kingsway has a wonderful administration, staff and faculty. The climate is warm and inviting. We have strong parent support and involvement. We are the best school in Charlotte County! I am a parent and teacher there.

Last modified Kingsway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.