Port Orange, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted April 23, 2011
My daughter has gone here for K-2 and only due to a move we are leaving. The teachers are loving and caring towards the children. There is awesome involvement from parents. And I disagree with one comment about it not being racially diverse. My daughter has had many friends from different ethnic backgrounds. The staff in the office, cafeteria and custodians are always friendly too! It is always kept very clean.

Posted May 16, 2010
Teacher's, Principals, and staff are the GREATEST!!! They care for the students and love each and every one. The teacher's go out of their way to ensure the students enjoy what they are learning.

Posted May 15, 2010
I love this school. My 2 boys love this school cause they love their teacher, friends, and even school staffs. My family will move other state, but I can't find great school like this!!!

Posted March 09, 2010
love it could not have chosen a better school

Posted September 16, 2009

Cypress Creek Elementary School 1

Posted August 27, 2009
Problems My child being away for the first time away from her mother and father in kindergarden. The first meeting with her teacher feeling very unsure.Making my wife and I to seek more imput. My wife brought our daughter the first day. After 5 min I was promptly asked to leave the classroom. Not wanting to cause conflict. She returned to have lunch coming home and speaking to me still feeling uncomfterable with the affair. Prompted me to take our child the second day. Enjoyed breakfast within 10 min of observing our daughter in her classroom I was asked to leave by the princible asking why for we are only concerned for the well being of our daughter. Being told 'born and raised here and being an educater for 20 something years'. Making me feel more of an outsider. More than I already feel.

Posted August 07, 2009

Posted July 29, 2009
My grandchildren have the opportunity for an excellent education at this elementary school, I am very pleased with everything about it. The Principal, staff, teachers get high grades in my opinion. Keep up the great work Cypress Creek!

Cypress Creek Elementary School 1

Posted July 29, 2009
Very disappointed that this school is not racially diverse at all! Kids thrive within diverse populations since they have a sense of belonging. The zoning for this school should be reviewed.

Posted November 06, 2008

Cypress Creek Elementary School
6100 South Williamson Boulevard, Port Orange, FL  32128
Last modified Cypress Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cypress Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top