Port Richey, FL

Posted June 10, 2014
Great school! <3 it! Fox Hollow Elementary School is a wonderful school! The principal is very involved with the students. They are always looking for new programs to help the children succeed.

Posted December 12, 2013
this school does have great teachers and great opportunity for the students and always try to keep me informed because they understand that I am a single working mother and have trouble keeping up. I know that there is also a few teacher I feel should just be FIRED but it doesn't always work that way. my only complaint is some of the communication between one another . such as my daughter was sent home with a fever and as we all know a child is not aloud back in for 24 hours after the fever has gone away ok so she ended up being out 3 days and 2 another time because even though the ER gave her crotches she was not aloud to have them at school for a sprained ankle even so ok but when I received a phone call from the social worker wanting me to explain why she was truant it just blew my mind I was little upset but other than that 5 stars . I feel like my children are loved at this school which is the second most important to me next to academic achievement

Posted October 09, 2012
We are a new family to Fox Hollow and my child is in the fourth grade in their gifted program. My child attended Day Spring Academy which is known for it's high academics. My child got nothing but straight A's all four years and at least two hours of homework every night and double on weekends and the staff and principal were horrible. I can honestly say that at Fox Hollow my chlid is definitly being challenged and the staff and the vice prinical at Fox Hollow are wonderful! They have made the transition so easy and have made us feel so welcomed and my child looks forward to going to school every day. Happy children make for a better furture for our country. I definitly give this school a five star rating. Fox Hollow also has a great Odessy of the Minds team. This school rocks!!!

Fox Hollow Elementary School 4

Posted November 22, 2008
Fox Hollow has many wonderful teachers and staff members. No it is not perfect. Although, they do have amazing teachers like Mrs. Shipe, Mr. Lochen, Ms. Jenkins, Ms. Jarvis, Ms. Spears, and Mr. Fry. There are many more teachers that love what they do at this school, these are the teachers that my child has grown to love. They have also earned the respect of my family. I can not comment on the principal because I do not know what she deals with from the school board. Parents need to remember that every thing rolls down hill. She is most likely doing what she is asked to do from the school board. Many people complain to the board and things haven't changed. Maybe it's not Ms. Miller's choice. If the teachers were aloud to rate the parents, would you be on here with five stars?

Posted September 29, 2008
Fox hollow is not the worst school ,trust me ,i believe fox hollow is a very good school we the parents sometimes make it a bad school no offence,

Fox Hollow Elementary School 2

Posted September 17, 2008
I am not a happy parent who's children attend Fox Hollow. It is not a friendly atmosphere from the administration and some of the teachers DO NOT deserve to be teachers. I am not happy with the introducing of academics instead of teaching them, I have been turned away from getting help for my child.

Fox Hollow Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2008
i would do anything to pull my kids out of fox hollow. they are unorganized and the principle is not friendly as well as the asst principle, there dismisal is the worse i have ever seen. the worse school i have had to ever deal with.............. very unhappy parent. im speaking for other paents as well

Posted April 09, 2008
I volunteer here and the staff and everyone is very friendly. I used to have my daughter at a Montessori school in Holiday so I was worried when she went to a Public school but the teachers and staff are very friendly and kind. There is always some type of activity going on and some type of afterschool get together.

Fox Hollow Elementary School 4

Posted January 10, 2008
My son has been at this school for 4 years. The pre-k program was phenomenol. He has always had very attentive teachers. This school is gorgeous! Well maintained and nicely situated. There are so many oppurtunites this school offers for parents, I got my GED test paid for in full because of a program at this school. The staff are great:Great teachers and caring faculty. Only one complaint: The principal. That is the only reason there is not a fifth star on my rating. Lisa Miller does not return phonecalls to parents, does not seem truly to care about the students. The schools ratings went down after all the hard work Mrs. Moreno did (who was a fantastic principal!) I just think it is time for a new leader in this school.

Fox Hollow Elementary School 1

Posted November 09, 2007
My son went to this school last year, and I was very dissatisified with the education that he was recieving. He didn't even get a far shake most of the time...he is special needs, and the teacher or staff didn't even take this into consideration..the communication with the teacher was not good at all, and I would not suggest my child going to this school again in the future or any of my children.

Fox Hollow Elementary School
8309 Fox Hollow Drive, Port Richey, FL  34668
Last modified Fox Hollow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fox Hollow Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top