566 students|Pasco

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

There are a few good teachers, but they are extremely overrun and outnumbered by the masses of unhelpful and harmful ones

Amount of homework: Disagree

Homework, that's the only time your child will learn at this school. I tried asking a teacher for help and she couldn't explain how to solve the problem. After asking half my daughters class what the teacher does when they ask for help. Same answer from every child- go ask your parents!!! Unreal

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They have bullies in positions of power and don't help kids that don't understand the ciriculum

Terrible, this school has been failing at F and D grades for the last decade. Terrible teachers who won't help with students. And bullying is rewarded! Awful school!!!!!

Great school! <3 it! Fox Hollow Elementary School is a wonderful school! The principal is very involved with the students. They are always looking for new programs to help the children succeed.

this school does have great teachers and great opportunity for the students and always try to keep me informed because they understand that I am a single working mother and have trouble keeping up. I know that there is also a few teacher I feel should just be FIRED but it doesn't always work that way. my only complaint is some of the communication between one another . such as my daughter was sent home with a fever and as we all know a child is not aloud back in for 24 hours after the fever has gone away ok so she ended up being out 3 days and 2 another time because even though the ER gave her crotches she was not aloud to have them at school for a sprained ankle even so ok but when I received a phone call from the social worker wanting me to explain why she was truant it just blew my mind I was little upset but other than that 5 stars . I feel like my children are loved at this school which is the second most important to me next to academic achievement

We are a new family to Fox Hollow and my child is in the fourth grade in their gifted program. My child attended Day Spring Academy which is known for it's high academics. My child got nothing but straight A's all four years and at least two hours of homework every night and double on weekends and the staff and principal were horrible. I can honestly say that at Fox Hollow my chlid is definitly being challenged and the staff and the vice prinical at Fox Hollow are wonderful! They have made the transition so easy and have made us feel so welcomed and my child looks forward to going to school every day. Happy children make for a better furture for our country. I definitly give this school a five star rating. Fox Hollow also has a great Odessy of the Minds team. This school rocks!!!

Fox Hollow has many wonderful teachers and staff members. No it is not perfect. Although, they do have amazing teachers like Mrs. Shipe, Mr. Lochen, Ms. Jenkins, Ms. Jarvis, Ms. Spears, and Mr. Fry. There are many more teachers that love what they do at this school, these are the teachers that my child has grown to love. They have also earned the respect of my family. I can not comment on the principal because I do not know what she deals with from the school board. Parents need to remember that every thing rolls down hill. She is most likely doing what she is asked to do from the school board. Many people complain to the board and things haven't changed. Maybe it's not Ms. Miller's choice. If the teachers were aloud to rate the parents, would you be on here with five stars?

Fox hollow is not the worst school ,trust me ,i believe fox hollow is a very good school we the parents sometimes make it a bad school no offence,

I am not a happy parent who's children attend Fox Hollow. It is not a friendly atmosphere from the administration and some of the teachers DO NOT deserve to be teachers. I am not happy with the introducing of academics instead of teaching them, I have been turned away from getting help for my child.

Last modified Fox Hollow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.