Port St. Lucie, FL

Posted November 10, 2014
So pleased with my son's education. He has been going to this school since he was a baby, and he's in their elementary program now. I wouldn't take him anywhere else. I recommend the school to all of my friends. My son is so far ahead of my friends children who attend public schools.

Posted September 10, 2014
I most definitely feel as if the staff at kidzone is racist,I also feel as if there's not enough staff,the staff at this school are unprofessional and rude ,the parents are stuck with doing what the teachers are paid to do,the kids are left unattended while in the play area,there's just not enough staff to watch all of the kids,and the only good thing about the kidzone vpk is the indoor play area,I would never recommend anyone to this school

Posted July 18, 2014
The worst! 20 kids to 1 teacher. No bathrooms in the 3's building. Bruises on my child everyday!

Posted May 12, 2014
My son attended this school during preschool and we liked it so much that we have him in their private school now. He is doing excellent, and we are so pleased with everything. His teachers have been amazing, and any concern that I have had has been taken care of immediately. The school is clean and my son absolutely loves the indoor playground. He always gets mad at me if I come to pick him up early, and he hasn't had his indoor playground time. And, academically he is learning much more than my friends children who are in public school. I always recommend this school to all of my friends.

Posted April 11, 2014
I Have had a lot of issues with the school. There are some very nice teachers there recommend are Blair, Christina but they can only do what there are aloud to . The complaint number is not a valid number. They never answer the phone when you call. Seen and heard about a teacher putting marks on a child and the director did nothing about it other than defend the teacher the teacher is still employed and is a VPK teacher over all I would not recommend this school

Posted July 18, 2013
We love this school. All the teachers have been amazing with my girls. They are so caring & comforting. They make me feel completely at ease when I drop them off! No complaints at all!

Posted July 12, 2013
The past few months the school has drastically went down hill. I pay full price for my child to attend and half the classes have no good books, ripped pillows and other things but yet their Facebook says part of your tuition goes to the scholl in Haiti the owner had built. Why is my tuition going there if this school needs things. My son had an awesome teacher and because another room was suffering they took the teacher and moved her leaving my class with a new aide/ teacher everyday and to top it off that teacher quit bc she wasnt happy. I would never recommened this school to much change in a months time

Posted July 01, 2013
My name is heather my children now ages 6 and 8 have been attending Kidzone SENCE they were infants and still currently attending private school and summer camp I LOVE KIDZONE not only does it BENNIFIT my schedule ... My kids are very smart and safe and I couldn't ask for a better private school or preschool any time I have a problem the directer right their for me and the kids I feel like the parents and children come first !!! The school is very clean and the kids are always happy ready to attend another journey every day ..that yes you will pay for !!! Bounce house ,water days ,feild trips sports ECt.... So people that say its all about the money it's not bc that money goes to great expenses to keep our kids entertained you get what you pay for ,,,!!! Me as a hard working mother that school all together is safe , clean , convenient ,fun and the private school i has a great curriculum ... If I had the extra money to give I would advertise for that school but the best advertisement is word of month and everywhere I go I brag and tell everyone how great this school is and how smart my kids are !!! I wouldn't recommend any other school but Kidzone !!! I wish my kids could go 4eve

Posted January 15, 2013
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!! We are so happy that we chose KidZone for our daughter's first experience with school. She started attending this August in VPK, and she is so proud of her school, her teachers and the other kids. In fact, when we are driving down 95, or US1, Victoria sees the billboards, and it's like she's seing it for the first time. She always calls out, "Mommy, Mommy, this is my school!" She started VPK not knowing her letters, and already knows just about all of them, can tell you what sound they make, and knows her vowels. We can see that very shortly she will be reading! We are so proud of her, and know that it is because of this school, and the teachers that this is possible. We know it's not an easy job, but they are doing it, and doing it very well. The joy on my child's face when we pull in to the parking lot every day, and how she is disappointed that she can't go to school on Saturday and Sunday speaks volumes.

Posted January 15, 2013
I have two children who attend this school. I have notice improvement in both vocabulary and motor skills for my children also the school is very clean.. I also would like to give special thanks to Ms.Hiens she is my sons teacher she is "MY" ideal teacher no doubt. I love that she is very structured and loving at the same time. My son is in the 3-4year old class and when I walk in there I expected chaos but I get the opposite all children are well behave no screaming or crying.. this school deserves a 5star indeed!

Kidzone Preschool Academy
500 SW Bethany Drive, Port St. Lucie, FL  34986
Last modified Kidzone Preschool Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Kidzone Preschool Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top