Fau/Slcsd Palm Pointe Educational Research School @ Tradition 4

Posted August 21, 2014
My daughter began attending Palm Pointe in the first grade. She has had some problems with reading. She is now in the 8th grade and her reading has improved tremendously due to the diligence of her teachers. Schools and teachers are not perfect but I must say that every staff member we have encountered has always shown a sincere interest in my daughter's success in everything she does. Education is what the student makes of it and at Palm Pointe they encourage each student to do their very best at everything they do. Not all children learn in the same way and my experience at Palm Pointe has been that the teachers help the children in different ways until something clicks. Every child is a "Rocket" souring towards the stars in whatever they do.

Posted August 09, 2013
Excellent ! Couldn't be happier my daughter goes to this school. Great teachers and staff!

Posted July 20, 2013
We are very happy with this school! My son was very shy at VPK.. He changed so much! He had best teacher ms Clancy!!! He was looks forward to going to school each day! She made his year 2012-2013! Thank you so much MS Clancy We will miss you! and thank you for all other excellent staff! GO ROKET!

Fau/Slcsd Palm Pointe Educational Research School @ Tradition 3

Posted July 19, 2013
This school is a revolving door as teachers and staff do not stay. Every year, even in the middle of the year staff members leave. In the past 2-3 years, guidance department has had 3 or 4 new counselors (a very nice one resigned in the middle of the year), one of the deans resigned or fired in the middle of the year. Based on what I've observed, the school PRINCIPAL, Debra Snyder is to be blamed. She is not friendly at all towards her staff and couldn't careless about their feelings. On one occasion, I was there for a parent conference, I personally observed her literally screaming at one of the deans there demanding her to do something. That was very embarrassing and awkward. Another occasion, I witnessed her scolding the guidance counselor in front of parents in the cafeteria during open school. She rubs off on some of the teachers because some of them are EXTREMELY mean to new teachers (special 6th grade) and bully others. On a good note, the front office ladies are always welcoming, most of the teachers I have dealt with act very professional, and are genuinely concerned about their students' academic success. It's too bad they don't stay their long enough.

Posted September 11, 2012
My oldest son has been attending this school since it opened, and I have nothing but great things to say about it. We have considering moving many times over the years due to work, but I can't not bring myself to remove my children from the wonderful education that they are receiving at this school.

Fau/Slcsd Palm Pointe Educational Research School @ Tradition 3

Posted August 12, 2012
The school is OK educationally, but the staff is not very friendly. We've been to a lot of schools and I would say the office staff is the least friendly of any school I have seen. The teachers so far have not been friendly either, and I have only seen the Principle a handful of times. She does not seem very involved with the children like principles at other schools. I hope this year will be better.

Posted June 05, 2012
Great school as proven by FCAT stats and grades. My child is doing GREAT there and the teachers and staff are wonderful.

Fau/Slcsd Palm Pointe Educational Research School @ Tradition 2

Posted April 24, 2012
They teach good there, but I don't like it at all. We can only wear like 4 colors .. we even have to have certain colored socks. & our jackets cant have anything on them bigger than your hand. Like no writing going across it. & the teachers are extremelly mean. It's to strict there. I understand your going there for your education but still ..

Fau/Slcsd Palm Pointe Educational Research School @ Tradition 4

Posted November 07, 2011
I have been a student here for 4 years. I am in the sixth grade and my name is Michael. When palm pointe opened in 2008, i was kinda anxious about what was going to come my way but it turned out to be great school! I like the principle a lot! the two deans are very strict. The dress code is ok but it sucks that we can only wear 4 colors. Thats one thing i would change. The teachers are awesome and are so determined to teach us what we need to know for the FCAT. About 9/10 teachers care about our education. the students are nice but the 8th graders need to be controlled. Above all, palm pointe is the best school i have attended!

Posted October 02, 2011
my kids love it i personly think it is the best school. I love it.

Fau/Slcsd Palm Pointe Educational Research School @ Tradition
10680 Southwest Academic Way, Port St. Lucie, FL  34987
Last modified Fau/Slcsd Palm Pointe Educational Research School @ Tradition is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fau/Slcsd Palm Pointe Educational Research School @ Tradition Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 71 reviews. Top