Posted October 29, 2014
I am overall pleased with the education my child is, and has been, receiving at Morningside Academy. The A Beka curriculum is top notch in Christian education. The Fine Arts program for choir and orchestra is by far one of the best in the state (MULTIPLE awards). Most of the sports programs are available starting with 5th grade, which makes it nice for the younger ones to grasp the concepts prior to playing at the varsity levels. What we like the most is the low teacher to student ratio. It is nice to know that my child can actually build relationships with the teachers and other students and not be lost in the crowd. I do know that there may be other schools in the area that may be more affordable, or have the latest "bells and whistles", but from what I can see as a parent, the school is doing its best at being up to date with the times, and they attempt to do it without hitting the parents with high fees and tuition rates.

Posted August 22, 2013
Our older son attended this school several years past and we were very happy during our years there. Our now, teenage son continues to be successful and we are very grateful for the unparalleled foundation he received at the lower school. After trying the public school system for our younger daughter, we made the decision to send our daughter to Morningside Academy also. The difference is AMAZING. The education is superior, the atmosphere is loving and nurturing and the family participation is incredible.

Posted February 15, 2011
We couldn't be more pleased with a school. My children have attended for seven years, and while no school is perfect, Morningside Academy has done an excellent job partnering with us to help develop and grow our children into well-educated, well-disciplined, well-rounded students. We love the other families there, my kids have great friends. We truly believe that this has been a great educational choice for our family!

Posted January 16, 2011
I couldn't be more pleased with the high level of academics and standards at Morningside's Upper School! They have Palm Beach Atlantic courses on campus, standard in their curriculum, varsity athletics, and they're in the process of building a brand new gymnasium! I couldn't be more thankful for such a safe environment, and well qualified and caring teachers, who do a phenomenal job with our children!

Morningside Academy 1