Port St. Lucie, FL

Posted May 22, 2014
We have been pleased with our experience at Mariposa Elementary. Our son had excellent Kindergarten and First Grade teachers. I find that the administration is open to parent communication and finds time to answer any questions that I might have. I would definitely recommend this school to my friends.

Posted April 21, 2014
We are a PK-Grade 5 public school. Our parents work together with teachers and staff to bring the greatest learning gains possible for our learners.

Posted October 22, 2013
This is such a great school. The entire staff is very willing and excited to get to know the kids. They greet everyone with warm and welcoming smiles. The teachers are outstanding! There are so many after-school learning events that help the kids get a better understanding on subjects like reading, math, and writing. It also gets the kids motivated to do very well in school

Posted March 08, 2012
whoever has made that horrible comment is wrong! mariposa gives the best education.when i was in 4th grade about 60 kids got principals honor roll including me so either your son wasn't paying attention or he is just not mariposa style.

Posted November 23, 2010
I am a student at Mariposa Elementary.This school does prepare you.The staff members are very nice and so are the teachers.I started going there in the middle of third grade.I loved it my first day.Also, our reading program (fcat explorer) does sound at words.This message is to whoever wrote the horrible comment on my awesome school,don't judge my school just because your son didn't learn a lot.How do you know he just wasn't paying attention in class?Maybe,he didn't care about school.I have been receiving straight A's here.All I am doing is sticking up for my school.

Mariposa Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
This school does not prepare your children. Our son went here for k-1, and still could barely read. We moved to martin county and he was so far behind. It took us many years to get him caught up. They don't use phonics, they use some other type of reading program which does not teach the children to sound out their words. Would not recommend this school if you want your child(ren) to succeed.

Posted July 29, 2008
I love this school! My child is autistic and I cannot tell you how amazing she is doing since attending here. Everyone from the office staff to the teachers are caring and knowledgeble, traits that are lacking in many schools unfortunately. It's a clean school with a great environment. They could use more parking but I can deal with that. The teachers get back to you quickly with any concerns you may have and they have fun events like Halloween parties all invited and carnivals. I only wish it were a K-12 school. It is very obvious why Mariposa is an A school! They are deserving of it.

Mariposa Elementary School 0

Posted February 01, 2008
i think this school has a lot of potential and is really great all kids should go to this school.

Posted September 27, 2007
I love this school. My 5 year old is in K & my 7 year old is in 1st and they Love their teachers as much as their mom Does. Mr Logue is a very Hands on Principal & the kids & teachers Love him. If he doesn't have the answer, he will find it & get back to you. He is very Professional.

Posted January 11, 2006
my son is autistic and has been at mariposa for going on two years now, and is doing very well, the school has an excellent program for him, the staff and the school itself are great, they really do care about my son and his accomplishments they work with him in all aspects and he is given ocupational therapy, and physical therapy, which both do him wonders, even though he can be difficult at times with the teachers i comend them for there perserverence, time and devotion, all i can say is that knowing how well my son is taken care of in all aspects, i can only emagine how the rest of the school works.

Mariposa Elementary School
2620 Southeast Mariposa Avenue, Port St. Lucie, FL  34952
Last modified Mariposa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mariposa Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top