Village Green Environmental Studies School 3

Posted June 07, 2011
I have been a parent of 3 students whom have attended since 2000. I absolutely love the school and the teachers are all very caring and loving. I have been threw several principle changes in the last 10 yrs, I have made other reviews about the administration that were not favorable and they are no longer here, so I will say again that I am not pleased at all with the new principle she does not encourage and actually seem to hate parent involvement. She does not believe in any form of celebrations since it is not conducive to a learning environment nor do they hold any educational value. She runs the school with an iron fist, I am just glad this is my sons last yr. there, but I know I would not send another child there, with this administrator. I do find it curious that all the negative reviews for the last 2yrs have been removed.

Posted April 18, 2011
My child has attended VGESS for 4 years. After her kindergarten year, the school board brought in a new principal and assistant principal. I love them both. They have brought structure, order and security to Village Green and I couldn't be happier. Not only are they great leaders, but they both clearly love the students and want what's best for all of them. The entire staff is wonderful. My child's 3rd grade teacher is the best she has ever had so far, but all of her instructors have been great. I only wish this was a K-8 school so that my daughter could benefit for 3 extra years. This is a great school.

Village Green Environmental Studies School 0

Posted October 21, 2009
VGE is the best elementary school. It is a magnet school that offers global and environmental studies. We are a small school. Yet we have the greatest teachers, staff, students and parents that have a common goal to learn and protect our environment. Our kids are our future!

Village Green Environmental Studies School 4

Posted August 09, 2009

Posted April 06, 2009

Village Green Environmental Studies School 3

Posted November 04, 2008
My son is in 1st grade and loves his teacher. His kindergarten year was great also. This year the new principle is ruling the school with an iron fist. My son is afraid of her. I am not sure he will continue next year if things do not get better.

Village Green Environmental Studies School 2

Posted October 24, 2008
My children have been going to VGE for many years and have been happy. This year they have a new principle that is trying to climb the corporate ladder and is taking the rules to a new level. My son describes it as a prison. I'm just thankful it's his last year.

Village Green Environmental Studies School 0

Posted September 10, 2008
Great School! All my sons teachers have been caring and understanding. My 3rd grader actually likes going to school.

Posted August 12, 2008
My son has been attending VGE since K. All the teachers and staff have been more wonderful than the next. However there is one teacher in 3rd grade that is above them all, Mrs Pam Shotola is a exceptional experienced teacher who has transformed my sons education and outlook on school. Awsome job to Mrs. Shotola and VGE.

Posted June 27, 2008
I am a proud parent of VGE. Miss Clancy is the best teacher ever. She has a way to make every child feel like they are number one. She teaches more than the ABC'S and 123's but life lessons. My daughter was truly blessed being apart of her class. I'm looking forward for my son being in her class in 2008-2009 school year.

Village Green Environmental Studies School
1700 Southeast Lennard Road, Port St. Lucie, FL  34952
Last modified Village Green Environmental Studies School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Village Green Environmental Studies School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top