Posted August 16, 2014
I am a current student at psl high. I can honestly say that psl was the WORST school I've ever been to. Reasons.... The teachers don't seem to care about the students , the bathrooms are disgusting, the lunches aren't always great , their is no security on campus and our level of protection is extremely low. Have of the students at this school cannot pass the fcat, I don't see teachers giving all the help the can. I am a new student here and I will be a senior 2014-2025 . I came from down south hoping to attend a better school. Psl does not qualify with my intentions at all. I will NOT be graduating from psl instead I will travel back down south to graduate from my previous school.

Posted March 22, 2012
I think the school has just escalated into a bunch of people who no longer care. The students don't want to learn and the teachers don't want to teach. Both students and teachers do the minimal effort necessary. There are the select few teachers and student who try, but besides that the school has no hope. We're rated as one of the lowest schools and no body is trying to do anything about it. That's why it won't change and no one will be satisfied.

Posted March 15, 2012
It's pathetic they call me at work cause my sons not wearing a belt. I mean really. Dean said it's the dress code, I said Ive seen kids dress in mix match outfits logos girls shorts boys underwear showing and he said it's like getting a speeding ticket if u get caught then u do. Well mr. Dean walk around ur school open ur eyes

Port St. Lucie High School 3

Posted November 07, 2011
This school is ok. Pretty much all the teachers only care about dress code. PSLHS has the most strict dress code system in st.Lucie county! Other than that, a lot of teachers have bad attitudes and and they learn from you more than we learn from them. This needs to be changed! It is always really hot in the class rooms and there are almost no windows! It looks like a prison! 1/4 teachers are nice and 3/10 teachers actually teach us something!

Port St. Lucie High School 2

Posted August 11, 2011
It's not THAT bad but it's not exactly good. It needs to be completely knocked down and rebuilt. There is not even one window in the whole school. What if there was a fire? How would we all get out, when we have fire drills the hallway is so packed that you can't even move. It is INFESTED with millipedes and it is absolutely disgusting! The students aren't that nice and there is one teacher that falls asleep during class. The dress code is ridiculous! The bad kids wear whatever they want and don't get in trouble but the good kids have to go along with the dress code because they don't want to chance getting in trouble. So, pretty much, the good kids have a HORRIBLE dress code! Whereas, the bad kids, wear whatever they want, whenever they want. This school needs some major changes!

Port St. Lucie High School 5

Posted January 12, 2010

Port St. Lucie High School 0

Posted October 23, 2009
3/4 of the reviews below are extremely biased. I transferred here from LPA becasue LPA has a miserable atmosphere for students due to the almost cocky nature of the students. At PSLHS its more comfortable and diverse. There are almost no gangs at this school at all. The olny 'gangs' we have are fakes and compose of the most pathetic of the pathetic kids. Teachers vary when it comes to dress code but honestly a dress code is not a big deal at all so quit your whining. the real world has a dress code too. the school itself is decent. it is always always up to the student him/herself to do well.

Port St. Lucie High School 2

Posted September 27, 2009
Eh, it's alright I guess. I think they take the dress code more seriously than the students actually showing up to school. I don't understand why it's so important. Some teachers care, but not enough to make a difference for those who don't care of don't act like they care.

Posted September 03, 2009

Port St. Lucie High School 0

Posted August 16, 2009
i believe pslhs is the best ... except for the dress code and certain teachers have bad attitudes, but i believe we should get a new school and knock it down. and to all these parents below port st lucie is a good school just dont tolerate foolishness. well we should have more athletic help and support but we dont thats one thing that i hate the most

Port St. Lucie High School
1201 Jaguar Lane, Port St. Lucie, FL  34952
Last modified Port St. Lucie High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Port St. Lucie High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top