Parkway Elementary School 4

Posted June 08, 2014
This school has teachers and administrators that really put the students' first. My children have gotten a great educatjon at this school.

Parkway Elementary School 5

Posted April 11, 2012
It's hard to understand why this school is getting bad reviews by parents. I am elated with this school! From the office staff, to the lunchroom, and certainly the teachers, I see caring professionals that are happily involved with the students. So far I've not seen one person that doesn't seem to truly love the kids. My daughter is in the ESE program. If your child is special needs, then they are in the BEST hands with Ms. Cooper. Bar none, THE BEST. I couldn't be happier with Parkway. There is an atmosphere there permeated with care and devotion. I see smiles on the faces of staff and teachers, smiles directed towards the children; they seem to love their job. Don't let the other reviews concern you, because I have seen firsthand how wonderful this school is and am so happy that my very "special" little girl gets to attend this school. Trust me, I have seen schools that left a lot to be desired, and this school is NOT one of them.

Posted August 14, 2010
My daughter attended this school for K, and 1/2 of 1st grade. The administration is horrible, she was beat up on the bus and no one did anything. They refused to have her tested for learning disabilities and just wrote her off as a bad kid even though her K teacher told them she wasnt. After pulling her out to homeschool she was diagnosed with Auditory Processing Disorder. This school should be closed! They baker acted a 6 year old last year!

Parkway Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2010
MY SON STARTED SCHOOL THERE LAST YEAR AND IVE MET ONLY NICE POEPLE AND VERY CARING AND What ive seen very hard working im sorry that you people had a bad experience but i think they are wonderful maybe its just you all so ignore thos nasty coments its a great school my boy has come a long way!!!!!!!

Posted June 15, 2010
To the parent from up north,it is so true about what you are saying,i have the same experience with them.They are more interested in the kid appearance then their education,their behavior are crazy.I this they made a mistake when they close Port St Lucie Elementry,this is the one that they should have closed.THEY NEED TO GET THOSE IGNORANT PEOPLE OUT WHO CALL THEMSELVES EDUCATORS,NOT GOOD FOR OUR CHILDREN.I took my kids out and this is funny when ever you are new to the neighborhood this is where the school board stuck your kids i don't know why even if they are really smart. I would like to see it close not doing any thing for our kids.Really it does not deserve a star.

Parkway Elementary School 2

Posted June 09, 2010
I had moved my child from up north to this school. In my opinion, this is a terrible school. The administration is ignorant and my son's teacher for the year was targeting him throughout the whole year on his so called "bad behavior" when in fact all it was was child behavior. This school has absolutely no support for children. He will not be attending this school next year. After all, we are not raising robots for children.

Posted March 24, 2010
First of all this school needs some changes with its administration. They need to change the hopeless principal they have and some of the administration memers at the front office. Their rudness just make me sick. Some of the teachers are really good and the results they give are good as well. I hope the situation changes. They just need to take out of the trash.

Posted March 03, 2010
I just moved to the area and my child was put into this school. I think it is a terrible school. The staff including the asst. principle are all rude and unhelpful. I have 2 other children-one in Savanna Ridge and one in Southern Oaks-both of which seem to be very good school. So if you are looking for a good school I would advise not picking Parkway Elem.

Posted February 04, 2010

Parkway Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
All 3 of my children attend Parkway. IT is a great family involved school.

Parkway Elementary School
7000 NW Selvitz Rd, Port St. Lucie, FL  34983
Last modified Parkway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkway Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top