Port St. Lucie, FL

Posted April 17, 2014
This school is amazing it so much fun here I'm In 8th grade and I'm loving it all my teacher and it's a very safe school

Posted January 10, 2011
I love this school so much! I am a 6th grader here at SOMS and anyone's child that goes here is really lucky! All the teachers and staff are so nice to all the students. I hope my sister goes here next year so she can have the same experence as I do! GO HAWKS!!!!!

Posted February 09, 2010
Right now, Im an 8th grader at Southern Oaks, and all of my teachers from this year (and the past two years) are amazing and they know what their talking about. This is such a great school, I love it. :)

Posted November 13, 2009
I attended this school for all three years the fun begins here for most time,the teachers will teach you anything they know.I understand how the ways are going,the principles are good leaders.Some people love or hate the P and the AP but that's there problem.There are many rewards and consequences everywhere but here it matters.

Posted September 16, 2009
well im a 7th grader right now(09-10) and i really am intrested in all the activities and stuff that we do here at SOMS!!! i also really enjoy the classes like right now in mr. Jones' class... well this 9 weeks we are buildinq a DaVinci tank and its really fun!!

Posted September 12, 2009
Hi im a 6th grader here at SOMS [southern oaks middle school] and I adore the teachers here the teamleader of the talons team is ms Diamond she is the best my teachers are ms.Thompson,Ms.Armstrong Ms.Kinder, Mrs Walsh,Mrs.dixon,Mr.Barrish,and Mr.babcock. They rock!

Southern Oaks Middle School 4

Posted August 15, 2009
Im a student here here at southern oaks... this year im going into the 8th grade. To all the parents/students that might be reading this you should enrole into southern oaks. Take it from a student that does not want to move on but knows that all the things that i have learned will help me when i go onto high school en then into the real world.

Southern Oaks Middle School 1

Posted October 10, 2008

Posted October 03, 2008

Southern Oaks Middle School 0

Posted August 12, 2008
i love this school i go the and i am in 7th grade it is the best they have fantastic teachers there

Southern Oaks Middle School
5500 Ne Saint James Dr, Port St. Lucie, FL  34983
Last modified Southern Oaks Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southern Oaks Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top