901 students|St. Lucie

Bad
Good

This school is amazing it so much fun here I'm In 8th grade and I'm loving it all my teacher and it's a very safe school

I love this school so much! I am a 6th grader here at SOMS and anyone's child that goes here is really lucky! All the teachers and staff are so nice to all the students. I hope my sister goes here next year so she can have the same experence as I do! GO HAWKS!!!!!

Right now, Im an 8th grader at Southern Oaks, and all of my teachers from this year (and the past two years) are amazing and they know what their talking about. This is such a great school, I love it. :)

I attended this school for all three years the fun begins here for most time,the teachers will teach you anything they know.I understand how the ways are going,the principles are good leaders.Some people love or hate the P and the AP but that's there problem.There are many rewards and consequences everywhere but here it matters.

well im a 7th grader right now(09-10) and i really am intrested in all the activities and stuff that we do here at SOMS!!! i also really enjoy the classes like right now in mr. Jones' class... well this 9 weeks we are buildinq a DaVinci tank and its really fun!!

Hi im a 6th grader here at SOMS [southern oaks middle school] and I adore the teachers here the teamleader of the talons team is ms Diamond she is the best my teachers are ms.Thompson,Ms.Armstrong Ms.Kinder, Mrs Walsh,Mrs.dixon,Mr.Barrish,and Mr.babcock. They rock!

Im a student here here at southern oaks... this year im going into the 8th grade. To all the parents/students that might be reading this you should enrole into southern oaks. Take it from a student that does not want to move on but knows that all the things that i have learned will help me when i go onto high school en then into the real world.

i love this school i go the and i am in 7th grade it is the best they have fantastic teachers there

i just graduated from soms! its was the best! they have the best staff in the world!!!

This is my son's second year at SOMS and he loves it! I think that most of the teachers are great but I wonder why they don't use the 'portal' . It would be wonderful if the parents could be a little more involved in their kids' school life; The 'Parents Portal' is a great tool that would help them to do so.

Last modified Southern Oaks Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.