Posted April 21, 2015
I started my child at TCCA in Kindergarten, and quickly realized after 1 year, that there was no way they would attend this school another year. My child left Kindergarten not knowing letter sounds or how to read. I can't believe this school can even legally operate and function as a school. And the worst part is having to pay for a low grade less than average education. I thought I was doing something good for my child by incorporating Christ into the school environment. Little did I know that she would be so behind academically. The gym consists of a tiny room with nasty carpet that's probably been there for forever. There's no outside space whatsoever, so children play in a small grassy patch by the road! Yes....right in front of Peacock road! With no fence! Front office staff are also very rude! Isn't this supposed to be a loving Christian environment? This school basically sets children up for failure. Save your money and go elsewhere. You will be so glad you did. I couldn't be more happier than the day we left this school!

Posted December 02, 2010
This School is AWSOME!!!!!!!!My kids have been at TCCA for 7 years. my oldest son was in kindergarten in the st lucie county school system and suffered greatly. we came the several months before school started to make sure that he would have speech and stuff and yet when school started it took them forever to get started with him. the teacher would just let him sit there. needles to say it was a year wasted. we went to TCCA the following year and did kindergarten again. and excelled. my youngest has had his own challanges and also has excelled. They love the fact that they have chapel every week and bible everyday. I wouldn't change schools for anything. my kids love it there. Teachers are great and they care about the students. If you are looking for a great school with Christian Values this is the place for you

Posted May 26, 2010
my son went to st lucie public schools from k- 2 grade and was doing terrible in his grades - he was failing because the teachers did not care to teach - he started 3rd grade at tcca and has had a GREAT EXPERIENCE! he is motivated to learn and went from a failing grade to A and B's in his grade - the teachers are Great !! and they make you feel like you are part of a family team helping your child suceed !!!

Posted December 10, 2009
A great school. My child likes school again and her grades are a reflection of that enthusiasm. They not only teach moral behavior; they are examples.

Posted December 06, 2009

Posted November 07, 2009

Treasure Coast Christian Academy 4

Posted September 20, 2008
Its a good school but too expensive

Posted September 16, 2008
It's an excellent school with good christian beliefs and teaches good values. The kindergatren teacher is excellent!

Treasure Coast Christian Academy 2

Posted August 19, 2008

Posted November 11, 2007

Treasure Coast Christian Academy
590 NW Peacock Blvd #4, Port St. Lucie, FL  34986
Last modified Treasure Coast Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Treasure Coast Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top