Public charter
Quincy, FL

Posted September 09, 2013
Happy to say that Crossroad Academy (CACS) have incorporated the 9th grade into their great school of excellence. Way to go Crossroad. Waiting for the other high school grades to follow.

Posted September 08, 2013
This is my 4th grade son's first year at Crossroad Academy. He loves it. He was in a private christian shcool and has made a great transition. The students, teachers, and faculty are wonderful.

Posted June 11, 2013
My daughter went for the first time to Crossroads Academy for Pre-k and it has been a wonderful experience. She has learned so much and always talks about her teachers. A wonderful school and wonderful staff. Go CACS. School of Excellence

Posted August 24, 2009
Crossroad is a great school and I am a 7th grader who attends the school.Every parents child should attend CACS because you can get a good education and you will have alot of fun while learning. By:KaMilah A. Wiggins

Posted October 20, 2007
Crossroad Academy is indeed the premier school in Gadsden County. The school's mission to educate with a business empahsis certainly impacts students beyond the basics and gives real-life lessons that students can take with them. I can see the school's effotrs to make students competitive beyond FCAT and strives to motivate students to become 'college bound competitive.' The school is advanced.

Posted July 15, 2007
Crossroad Academy is a school of excellence, where students not only learn, but their lives are transformed. We boast of great teachers, rigorous curriculum, and growing parental support. One of our sixth grade students made a perfect FCAT score in Reading, just to name one of the accomplishments that sets us apart from other schools. I am a proud teacher and parent of an excelling Crossroad Academy Charter school scorpion.

Crossroad Academy 1

Posted May 02, 2007

Posted October 05, 2006
I'm a parent of a student at Crossroad Academy and this is her first year and she is a kindergartner and she be so excited about the things she learns in school I think she is more advanced now since she attends Crossroad Academy.

Crossroad Academy 3

Posted October 12, 2005
My child is involved in pre-K. She seems very, very excited about learning. She takes learning seriously at age 5. She wants to continue learning even after the school day has ended.

Posted August 16, 2004
- a former student
Crossroad Academy Charter School is a school of excellence. Being that I just graduated from Crossroad I know exactly what I'm talking about. Crossroad defines themselves as a school of business & industry. They are truly representing their name. CACS' theme for last school term was Think Success. Imagine Future. Achieve Goals! They will do whatever it takes to make sure that each student meets promotion requirements. Now that I'm attending EGHS I can proudly take Crossroad with me mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. I miss all of my faculty and staff members very much. Hopefully they will receive this review.

Crossroad Academy
470 Strong Rd, Quincy, FL  32351
Last modified Crossroad Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crossroad Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top