Posted October 09, 2014
This school is amazing, amazing teachers, amazing principal, amazing students, I love gadsden magnet school, its an very interective school, the best points on the fcat, I'm a brazilian student , in the secont month that I came I already learned english, not just how to write but how to speak too, I'm going back to Brazil, but if I could , I would stay in this school, by the way I'm in 5th grade, the 5th grade is an very interective class, the teacher is lovely, and they're very concerned about our education.

Posted April 29, 2014
My school is one of the most academically challenged schools in the state of Florida. The teachers are highly qualified and the students exceeds all others academically.

Posted October 08, 2013
Gadsden Magnet also known as GEM'S home of the Owls, is a awesomely great school. The school is filled with a desire to learn in each classroom. The principal, teachers, parents, and administrators are all spectacular. GEM'S has a embraced a overall A average academically for well over 10 years, and counting. In my perspective view this is the best school in Gadsden County.

Posted August 12, 2013
GEMS is an amazing school! Great teachers and staff, excellent test scores, and it's an A school. Perfect for any child who wants to learn!

Posted August 12, 2013
I am a student at Gadsden Elementary Magnet School. I feel that the public should know that this an excellent school to attend. From the academic enrichment, to the amazing teachers and staff, GEMS is the place to send your child if you really want them to succeed. The school provides a gifted program, for the academically gifted, and lots of other amazing activities! I love how the teachers make learning super fun and exciting! GEMS is in the top 10 best schools in Florida. It is also an A school, which makes it an 'A'wesome school! I believe that Gadsden Elementary Magnet School is the BEST school to attend!

Posted August 12, 2013
This is an amazing school to attend! They are an A school, a gifted program, and supportive teachers and staff. GEMS is great for any student who wants to learn.

Gadsden Elementary Magnet School 3

Posted July 28, 2011
Four different principals in four years. Some of the better teachers have retired in that same time frame. Of course GEMS will have the best academic scores wouldn't any school that requires testing for admission. Parent involvement would be better if we would receive announcements in a timely manner, not a day or two before an event.

Gadsden Elementary Magnet School 0

Posted May 27, 2009
You want a great PreK program; Gadsden Elementray Magnet School has one of the best. Excellent curriculum, loving teacher, kids are reading before Christams!

Gadsden Elementary Magnet School 4

Posted June 21, 2004

Gadsden Elementary Magnet School
500 West King Street, Quincy, FL  32351
Last modified Gadsden Elementary Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gadsden Elementary Magnet School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top