Ridge Manor Christian Academy 5

Posted April 30, 2013
My daughter loves her teachers. She goes to school excited and comes home happy. Everyone in her Kindergarten class reached a first grade level in testing half the year through. Their field trips are fun and educational. I especially appreciate that they don't slow my daughter down to meet the needs of needier children. Each child can move at their own pace. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Ridge Manor Christian Academy 5

Posted March 28, 2011
This school is the best we have ever been involved with. The staff is caring and attentive to the needs of each and every child. This attitude reflects in each child. I see smiles on every face when I drop off my child in the morning and pick him back up in the afternoon. The cirriculum allows for individual achievment. We are completing the first year at this school and I see more progress in my child than I saw in the last 3 years of public school.

Ridge Manor Christian Academy
34275 Cortez Blvd, Ridge Manor, FL  33523
Last modified Ridge Manor Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Ridge Manor Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top