Bad
Good

Absolutely amazing!!! 3 of my wonderful children have been going to RMCA for 3 years now, & they have learned so much in a short period of time!!! The curriculum is just amazing... The teachers & staff are out of this world!!! You'll NEVER find anyone that is as amazing as they are... They ALL have been a BLESSING to my kids... My kids don't feel like their being pushed into something they don't know... One on one time with all students who need it, it is served to them WELL... They do not tolerate BULLYING or DISRESPECT!!! I could literally just go on & on about how amazing this school is... RMCA i Just want to say you all are a BLESSING!!! <3

My daughter loves her teachers. She goes to school excited and comes home happy. Everyone in her Kindergarten class reached a first grade level in testing half the year through. Their field trips are fun and educational. I especially appreciate that they don't slow my daughter down to meet the needs of needier children. Each child can move at their own pace. I would recommend this school to anyone.

This school is the best we have ever been involved with. The staff is caring and attentive to the needs of each and every child. This attitude reflects in each child. I see smiles on every face when I drop off my child in the morning and pick him back up in the afternoon. The cirriculum allows for individual achievment. We are completing the first year at this school and I see more progress in my child than I saw in the last 3 years of public school.

Last modified Ridge Manor Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12