Posted May 13, 2015
So far, we love RMS. Ms. Angie is amazing and makes my 3 year old son feel super comfortable. Hes very shy and the first day that we got there to look around, he was sitting on her lap and holding her hand right away. I was amazed! for the first 2 weeks of going to RMS he would cry every time I left him in the morning. Now, he runs up, kisses and hugs me and waves good bye and happily walks in. I love that feeling! Every time I pick him up he is beat red from playing outside after school (he is in the extended program) so I know hes getting exercise from playing outside. He brings home tons of projects that he did that day which tells me he doesnt just sit around and do nothing. The only complain I have would be that some of the teachers spell his name wrong and some spell it right which means theyre not all paying close attention. I also dont think he gets enough water during the day. He comes home very thirsty every day. Its something I will be bringing up with them the next time I drop him off. Other than that, I love this school and so does my son.

Posted April 20, 2014
This school seems to allow kids to bully other kids I would never send my kids there!!!!

Posted May 14, 2013
The Riverview Montessori School is a wonderful place of learning not only the fundamentals of math, language, science, and such but also the child's human potential. We have been so pleased with the progress and development - both academically and socially - that our daughter has made as a student at The Riverview Montessori School. Ms. Rohini and Ms. Angie provide a great sense of family, love, community, and leadership at the school. All the teachers are extremely professional, loving, and amazing with our child and all the children. We have been truly fortunate to have found such a wonderful atmosphere and environment for our daughter to spend her formative childhood years. We couldn't imagine sending her anywhere else. It is disturbing to see that people are only willing to take the time to write comments when they are unhappy about their own shortcomings and find fault else where ... SO, from two very happy and more than satisfied parents ... thank you Ms. Angie and the entire staff at Riverview Montessori for your love and dedication to the children in your care day in and day out!

Posted May 10, 2013
What an incredible way to celebrate mothers on Mothers Day at The Riverview Montessori School. I loved all the beautiful handmade crafts that my child made. They were absolutely priceless. The "mom" interview brought me to tears. Thank you Ms. Angie and all the teachers for sharing your love and passion for teaching for my child! Happy Mothers Day to all the teachers at Riverview Montessori ... My child's "other" mothers!

Posted April 28, 2013
I am not sure what school these people are referring to, but both of my daughters have attended Riverview Montessori and it is an excellent school. If it went through high school, I would keep my kids there through high school. Miss Angie and Miss Rohini both love the kids they teach and I would highly recommend the school to anyone.

Posted January 30, 2013
Poor leadership, poor academia, every time I collected my daughter they were all watchingTV!!! No open class room.

Posted August 21, 2012
We enrolled our 3 year old in their summer program in preparation of continuing in the fall. We signed a contract agreeing that we read the entire and manual and agreed to the 30 day probation period set aside for a "good fit". I made it very clear that our daughter was allergic to food coloring and it affects her behavior neurologically (wired behavior, insomnia, involuntary muscle twitches). She was consistently being fed food with dyes in it. Staying up until 1 and 2 am because of the reaction. I kept asking them what they were feeding them. I was assured it was the whole grain snacks. When I asked the assistants they informed me of blue sno-cones, tootsie rolls, lolly pops etc. I also questioned length of nap time since my child was not sleeping. I was told they watch 30 minutes of tv before nap and an hour or more if they don't nap. They were also watching non-educational films when I would pick her up in the afternoon (i.e. Shrek). When I shared my concern about the whole grain and nutritious diet that was not being followed and the tv habits that were not very Montessori let alone a total time of 3 hours a day that I counted. The owner's response was irrational.

Posted October 12, 2011
As a previous teacher at this school, I would NEVER send my own children here. Turnover is a major problem. Some, not all, teachers are inconsistent and just seem lazy. The office side is a complete joke, and the owner is only worried about money and not about educating the children. I loved my lead teacher there to death, but after she left the whole school started to fall apart. A child facility should be about educating the young minds that we see every day. Not about giving them ditto s and busy work. RMS is just a fancy name to over charge parents... I would not recommend sending your children here.

Posted November 24, 2010
My daughter has attended Riverview Montessori a year and a half. This is an excellent school! I feel RMS has provided an excellent foundation for my daughter to excel. The school administration is very helpful in every way to ensure a safe, constructive, and productive environment for learning. This is an awesome school! My daughter is only 4 and knows all her sounds and letters and beginning to blend letter sounds together to make words.

Posted July 04, 2010
We attend this school as part of the VPK program and fond that a numbers of supervision problems existed. The staff became defense in my inquires and refused to allow an"open door policy" without making an appt in advance. My child was bitten, scratched and had her underwear pulled down. After the last incident I removed her. I also learned that they were not registered with the county for the 36 kids that they had in VPK and were only licensed for 12kids.

Riverview Montessori School
11520 Ramble Creek Dr, Riverview, FL  33579
Last modified Riverview Montessori School is a Private school that serves grade K
Riverview Montessori School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top