Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Ms. Rohini is an awful woman. They don't take the time to allow your child to get acclimated. They don't work with your children nor give them a chance. They expect your child to be robotic. Most staff is lazy and office people are just awful and don't care. This place only cares about making money. HORRIBLE.

I love the Riverview montessori school. I have a kindergartener and a soon to be 3 years old who loves it as well. My boys are happy with their teachers and feel safe at school. My oldest is making progress every day, academically and socially ( he is a very shy boy). Both my kids love the owner Ms. Rohini, my little one is enchanted with her. She has become part of our family in a blank of an eye. She is so kind and given, always attentive to my kids.

The Riverview Montessori School is truly a wonderful place to send your child to learn not only reading, writing, science, and math, but many unwritten lessons like friendship and philanthropy. The owner, Ms. Rohini, is an absolutely wonderful woman both inside and outside the classroom. As a teacher, she has given my daughter the comfort and support she needed to help with her separation-from-momma anxieties, and she is now well on her way as a young Montessorian. She and her staff have also helped my son reach an academic potential that has gained him admittance into a much sought-after Gifted Center for his post-Montessori years. More than academics, as parents, we want to know that when we drop our kids off that they will be loved and cared for as we would provide, and they provide such a warm and loving environment at this school. Thank you for being our second family…our Montessori Family!!!

The teaching staff is amazing, but the owner Rohini is so unprofessional and rude that we were forced to report the antics to the American Montessori Society. She will literally yell at parents. Stay away!

Develops character: Disagree

My son is never shown in pictures on their facebook and they take a MILLION pictures and post almost daily. I never see anything about his class or teacher on there at all.

Amount of homework: no rating

my son is only 3 so he doesnt have homework yet. They do projects but no homework.

This school seems to allow kids to bully other kids I would never send my kids there!!!!

The Riverview Montessori School is a wonderful place of learning not only the fundamentals of math, language, science, and such but also the child's human potential. We have been so pleased with the progress and development - both academically and socially - that our daughter has made as a student at The Riverview Montessori School. Ms. Rohini and Ms. Angie provide a great sense of family, love, community, and leadership at the school. All the teachers are extremely professional, loving, and amazing with our child and all the children. We have been truly fortunate to have found such a wonderful atmosphere and environment for our daughter to spend her formative childhood years. We couldn't imagine sending her anywhere else. It is disturbing to see that people are only willing to take the time to write comments when they are unhappy about their own shortcomings and find fault else where ... SO, from two very happy and more than satisfied parents ... thank you Ms. Angie and the entire staff at Riverview Montessori for your love and dedication to the children in your care day in and day out!

What an incredible way to celebrate mothers on Mothers Day at The Riverview Montessori School. I loved all the beautiful handmade crafts that my child made. They were absolutely priceless. The "mom" interview brought me to tears. Thank you Ms. Angie and all the teachers for sharing your love and passion for teaching for my child! Happy Mothers Day to all the teachers at Riverview Montessori ... My child's "other" mothers!

I am not sure what school these people are referring to, but both of my daughters have attended Riverview Montessori and it is an excellent school. If it went through high school, I would keep my kids there through high school. Miss Angie and Miss Rohini both love the kids they teach and I would highly recommend the school to anyone.

Last modified Riverview Montessori School is a Private school that serves grade K