559 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I transferred my daughter from Brooker Elementary to Boyette Springs to attend the new Center for Gifted Studies. I can really see the difference in approach and renewed enthusiasm in my daughter! The one thing that strikes me about Boyette as a whole is the atmosphere of the school. As you walk down the hallways teachers and staff look happy to be there, it reflects in their demeanor, they are always smiling and greeting me although I don't know them.

We transferred our kindergartener from a downtown charter school to Boyette Springs Elementary in December 2012. This mid-school year change was needed after our child suffered through relentless bullying at the charter school. Boyette Springs provided the fresh start that was desperately needed. In just a short amount of time, our child was able to excel academically, emotionally, and socially. The teachers and administration at Boyette Springs Elementary renewed our faith in the public school system.

I am really happy with the school and the teacher. Each year I find that the teachers are not teaching the class but my child. And I recently discovered that she is in the some gifted classes. I am one proud mama, and happy that the school recognized my child's need to be challenged.

I have had one son go through this school since 1 st. Grade and a daughter in 4 th grade that has been there since kindergarten. I have also volunteered often. My son was in school in Tampa for part of first grade and after 3 months it was time move. We love this school overall. Most teachers are awesome. There are times you may come across a teacher you are not thrilled with, mine was Ms. Holmes. I had to talk with her firmly. The good thing is you can request to not have a certain teacher as they may change grades they teach the next year. Sometimes you have to be proactive in school and life, follow the chain of command and changes will prevail. One teacher you may disagree with does not make the school " bad". It truly is a good school given the amount that has to be taught in a short time.

My daughter started kindergarten this year and LOVES it. She's excited to go each day and really enjoys the HOST program after school. She doesn't want to leave when I go to pick her up! She's already developed into a fluent reader and excels in Math. Her teacher finds ways to challenge her and stretch her skills in all areas. I am very happy with this school.

This was the 1st year for my boys going to Boyette Spings. We moved here from up north. The teachers in this school do not care. I also called and spoke with the guidence counsellor , she told me she would call me back and she never did. The only time the teachers decide to help your child is when the FCAT gets close.

My son has been going to Boyette Springs for 2 years. I find the principal, Nancy Dukes, outstanding. I also have found most teachers to be excellent. I volunteer on a regular basis and hope a few more parents would get involved. Other than that, a great school!

I have had four children conplete boyette springs K-5 This school is a very great school except homework that veries from teacher to teacher my children cried when they moved on one even tried to fail so he could stay another year Boyette is a real great school

My child loves Boyette! She is so sad that this is her last year! The princapal is nice and responsabull and her teacher is the best ever! Her teacher always stays in contacked and always lets me know when new things are going on. Her name is Mrs. Simon!

Boyette Springs Elementary has the most positive and focused teachers. They care deeply about all the students and their programs are great.

Last modified Boyette Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.