Bad
Good

I have three children in the KCC middle school. We've been with the school since kindergarten! The community feeling that you experience as part of KCC is beyond just a school. I honestly believe that many of the friendships and bonds formed will last a lifetime. I know my children are safe, happy, and cared for all while receiving a top notch education. Thanks to all the staff and faculty for all you do each day!

KCC is a really great place for learning and child development. A small environment offers a family-style atmosphere with excellent professional educational offerings.

I have a child that is currently enrolled in KCC MIddle and my experience has been a positive one. The academics are comparable to private school (we chose this school over private schools in the Brandon/Riverview area) with the added advantage that the teachers use multiple learning strategies to help every type of learner. Advanced classes such as Geometry are offered as well as interesting electives like Italian (taught by a native speaker) and CSI. I'm not sure what the other parent is talking about but my daughter has an EP AND is currently given FREE tutoring two times a week in math. This has occurred all year even though she is an honor student so technically doesn't NEED it but because of the EXCELLENT and CARING teachers they are happy to help her achieve her goal of straight A's if she is willing to show up. Athletics are enriching and positive ("Attitude over performance" is the motto) but also competitive. The administration is positive and supportive of the students. My daughter had a bullying problem and within HOURS an investigation was made and within 2 DAYS the situation was resolved. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants their child to succeed!

I have always felt Kid's Community College Middle (and elementary) are the place to be. I received proof of that this week. My child was selected to take the ACT college entrance exam as part of the Duke Tip program. I received notification that she scored in the top 5% of all students taking the test for her grade. All I can say is WOW! The professors and programs at KCC are top notch. If you are considering school choice, look no further!

Wonderful. I am not sure what the other parent is talking about below, but the faculty members I have met are proactive and helpful.

This is a great Middle School! There are very few choices for a Charter Middle School in Southern Hillsborough County and none can compare to KCC. I am so glad KCC is here! The children receive a great education in an environment supporting their personal needs. The sports and academic teams have flourished! I do not worry about my child being at a place with behavioral problems, truancy, or scholastic failures. The kids look happy and I see them talking to the teachers and smiling! The quality of KCC remains strong here.

I am going into 7th grade middle at KCC. I have been here since I was in kindergarten. Our school is AMAZING!!!! Our teachers and staff members are the best! I love the electives that they offer! If you are looking for a school, KCC is the one!

My daughter came to this school from a public elementary school making C's and D's and after her first year at KCC was making A's and B's. The education here is far superior to public schools and I don't worry about their safety. All the kids that attend KCC, their parents have a vested interest in their futures. I highly recommend KCC!

I have two children enrolled at KCC. Both have excelled academically. Can't say enough about passionate leadership of KCC overall and the dedicated teachers and staff! Great school!

KCC has made a world of difference in my children's education. I have two that have been coming here for the past two years and they have made leaps and bounds in their grades, motivation and self esteem. Neither of them are nervous when it comes time for them to test and I could not be more proud of their performance. The staff and school offer more than I could ever imagine.

Last modified Kid's Community College Middle Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.