774 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Ippolito Elementary School 5

Posted October 05, 2015
We have had children in Ippolito for 4 years now and have been very pleased. The teachers all went out of their way to make sure my child was succeeding in every way possible, especially when he was struggling and took personal time to think about my child! I have been very pleased.

Ippolito Elementary School 5

Posted August 15, 2015
My children attended this school. We were very happy with teachers and staff. It felt like family! They help us during the hardships within our family. I trust them with my most prized jewels.

Posted June 03, 2015
Teachers and other staff (including custodians) act like a huge family. They want whats best for the students and their families as well. The school struggles with getting parent involvement though. The parents that do volunteer or come to events are the ones who are always there.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted May 21, 2015
Teacher and staff were very supportive,cooperative and approachable. That for helping our child to grow

Posted May 21, 2015
We recently enrolled my daughter and son in IPPOLITO this year. we were doubtful about our choice on looking at school rating and reading reviews but this is definitely one of the best elementary school in region. Teachers and staffs are very helpful, cooperative and friendly from the day of admission. The school has ELL program for the kids with second language at home and that is a gr8 program offered for free. My kids are happy and doing great in IPPOLITO.

Develops grit: Agree

Posted May 21, 2015
My kids are happy and doing great in IPPOLITO.......................great spirit and thanks for help and support

Develops respect: Agree

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted April 09, 2015
we just moved from india and My daughter joined this school few months back. we were skeptical about our decision after reading the rewires about this school but took this decision as the transport is provided. BELIEVE ME ITS A GREAT SCHOOL. I think my daughter is BLESSED to have MRS. BORDERS as her teacher. She is very supportive,cooperative and approachable. The school has special resource teacher for the kids with second language at home. My daughter has made many friends too. And we get weekly homework along with Library books to keep my girl busy and ready to learn always. She is very smart girl and curiosity to learn. And the school gives all the opportunity for that. She is doing great in IPPOLITO. I hope she gets such supportive teacher in 3rd grade too.

6874 South Falkenburg Road, Riverview, FL  33578
Last modified Ippolito Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.