Posted September 18, 2014
Not as many resources as other schools that have been around 50 years - but a great school and very proud kids

Posted July 02, 2014
I am a parent of 3 boys at this school. It is a wonderful place where Christian Values and Love are practiced and taught daily. I am so very grateful to have my boys here in this amazing place! The Academics are significantly above any of our friend s children or neighborhood friends. The graduates from here also test and place in honors classes etc. when they move on to high school. I would never send my children anywhere else.

Posted June 16, 2014
This school was excellent for our child in middle school. Teachers are very caring. Atmosphere of school friendly, supportive, family like, and definitely promotes Christian values. Middle school incorporated IPads and it has been a wonderful transition from traditional learning. The children are very engaged and excited about learning with this technology addition. Difficult locating a high school that is as tech savy as this middle school. Science and math average, need a way to separate learners who can excellent from those a who need extra help. Language art, reading, religion, and social studies, P .E. , excellent. We had a very positive three years at this school and would recommend it.

Posted May 17, 2014
This school has been excellent. I am so glad we transferred our son here. His teachers are very attentive and he loves the school.

Posted November 11, 2013
Our child has been attending Saint Stephen Catholic school since she was 4 years old. We have been very happy with the school. Our child is ahead of her peers in the public schools. The teachers are qualified, loving, caring and they constantly inspire the students to reach their full spiritual and academic potential. The class sizes have been criticized in some of the reviews, yet each class has an assistant teacher and the teachers have their classes under control. The school has an enrichment program, computer lab and library, catered lunch order program, Spanish, music and art. There are a lot of after school sports, art and community involvement programs available.

Posted November 08, 2013
At the beginning of the year many of us were shocked and saddened with the departure of the Sisters. I must admit I was very upset and did contemplate pulling my daughter from the school, but my husband and I decided not to make a rash decision based on emotion at that time. Ultimately after much discussion and prayer we have decided to leave her in the school which she seems very happy in and we are happy with. Yes there are some negatives as some have pointed out, changing administration, teacher turnover and larger class size. However there is a lot going right at this school too: Catholic Education is visibly integrated into various aspects of the school (i.e. curriculum, weekly mass, and environment) The teachers are caring, hard working, and effective. Environment is safe, warm and family like. The parents here do care and are very involved in the school.....Recently I have spoken to a lot of parents and teachers from many different schools and have come to the conclusion that all schools seem to have their own set of issues and drama. What matters most is that my daughter is in a Catholic, safe, and caring environment where she is given an opportunity to learn.

St Stephen Catholic School 1

Posted October 23, 2013
Very poorly run, our child has been there 3 years and has had 5 teachers. They are looking for a new principal which will be the 4th in our time there. Stay away there are better options. There is a lot of favoritism and the school caters to those who complain.

St Stephen Catholic School 2

Posted October 14, 2013
Large, ineffective and poorly integrated classroom environment; Inexperienced teachers; Outdated learning model; Failure to recognize & differentiate student unique learning and personality characteristics Poor out of class assignment structure and content

St Stephen Catholic School 1

Posted September 29, 2013
terrible school, bad teachers, terrible parents. my review of this school was deleted at the schools request even though it did not violate greatschools guidelines. Any real review on this school gets deleted and all that is left behind are the nice or old ones!

Posted May 19, 2013
St. Stephen Catholic School is such a wonderful place to send your children. We are fairly new and in such a short period of time watched our children grow spritually as young people and they just love their school. Our new Sisters along with our wonderful in-school priest are just "Heaven Sent"! These three role models are so wonderful with our children, and you can see how the children love them right back! The teachers are also amazing and really care about your children, and you can see that everyday. If your looking for an environment that is structured yet loving that has a wonderful academic setting, St. Stephen is the school. We look forward to many years here watching our children learn and grow.

St Stephen Catholic School
10424 Saint Stephen Circle, Riverview, FL  33569
Last modified St Stephen Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Stephen Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 60 reviews. Top