Giunta Middle School 1

Posted December 02, 2012
You are not alone. My child has has a substitute teachers in 3 of her 6 classes for the whole year so far. it is a mess. and you do not seem to have a choice.

Posted August 07, 2012
I recommend every parent to send there child to giunta because it's diverse and the teacher's do care about your child education,it's the kids choice if they want to be anything or even be successful if you hangout with the kids that get in trouble you will be face with the consequince you are the company you keep,i should know because i use to go to giunta half of 7th and 8th grade year 2009-2010 the best year at gms lol, but anyways at this age you should know right from wrong i'm lucky that i was well known only got in one fight but i'm still cool with the dude today but overall if you stay out of drama middle school will be great at any school i wish i could back to middle school.

Giunta Middle School 2

Posted February 24, 2011
Apparently, this school is known for it's issues with bullying. Also, I was told by another faculty member from Riverview high that they always receive poorly written up IEPs for incoming students. As a parent, I was not impressed with this school at all. I was even told that my son no longer needed speech & languages services. His high school was appalled. Schools today are failing miserably as it is. My son's reading level actually DROPPED.

Giunta Middle School 2

Posted January 23, 2011
i will say this is the worst school I've ever been to, but all my teachers this year are fantastic.! their fun and strict, and we always finish our work . yea, there fights but the quality of the school has been improving this year. if your kid says someone else got them into a fight, or got them a referal, they were hangin out with the wrong people, who stand out like sore thumbs, so u can easily avoid them. trust me, ive done iit for 2 years now.:)

Posted January 06, 2011
All that yall be doing for what ? Giunta is a great school . But don't come but here and thin kyou all that ... that how stuff happens . And fights what school doesnt have fight ! people make it seem like you walk in and you get CUSSED OUT AND JUMPED ! no not at all i lovee Giunta and i wouldnt trade it for nothingg ! YOU AINT DOING NOTHING IF YOU DONT GOT THEM HATINGGG

Posted April 08, 2010
I am not happy with Guinta. Teachers pick on certain students for no reason. I know my son is one of them. You can never get ahold of the principal and messages are not returned. Rules are not enforced. (Just look at all the boys with their pants down below their butt showing off their boxers. Seriously! What happened to the rule of having a belt?

Posted March 15, 2010

Posted March 07, 2010
There is nothing wrong with the school so wat if there are fights fights happen at every school you go to I am in 6 grade. That is way I think

Posted December 16, 2009
This school has some serious issues. The kids are so disrespectful and teachers do nothing about it. Its rough but the most important thing is the teachers lack of diseplene

Posted December 08, 2009
There are always going to be fights at every niddle school and any school at all Giunta I will admit is rough and there are fights but if your children know how to stay away from trouble then you should be fine. My daughter was attending Giunta and she had a very good experience and there was never serious trouble and she knew how to just walk away and she enjoyed the relationships she had with her teachers

Giunta Middle School
4202 South Falkenburg Road, Riverview, FL  33578
Last modified Giunta Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Giunta Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top