Posted August 21, 2012
I am impressed by everything I know about this school. The staff is loving and dedicated to the welfare of these children.

Posted August 26, 2008
The school is excellent. The school specializes in working with children with severe disabilities. I am pleased to report that the staff work closely with all the children, finding both traditional and creative ways with which to work with the children, thereby allowing them all to reach their full potential. My son is 10 years of age and has Cerebral Palsy. He is non-verbal and in a wheelchair. Thanks to the dedicated staff at the school, my son has become increasingly independent. He uses an incredibly high tech communication device which allows him participate in classroom activities, communicate with others and access the internet. This is a fantastic school at which I have watched my son grow and develop and has given us great hope and encouragement for his future.

Posted August 31, 2007

Posted December 22, 2003
My son has made tremendous progress in the last few months at Potentials. He is beginning to walk, use the potty and is more curious about the world around him. The staff is dedicated and talented. We feel lucky to be involved with this school.

Potentials Charter School
1201 Australian Avenue, Riviera Beach, FL  33404
Last modified Potentials Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5
Potentials Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top