Rotonda West, FL

L. A. Ainger Middle School 2

Posted January 31, 2014
I have had 2 other children attend this school with very little problems, they were both mainstream students, my son now attends. He is an ESE student, he had a learning disability not a behavior problem. I'm really not happy with the way this school has treated my child, middle school is heard enough without having a learning disability and this school does not help him when he's frustrated. We've tried to work it out but I'm not happy. If you have an ESE student find a different school.

Posted June 26, 2013
Exc staff and school. Our granddaughter started here last Oct from school up north and we are very pleased with schools curriculum and staff not to mention all the extra curricular clubs. By the way our granddaughter got all A's! Keep up the good work and our thanks to faculty.

Posted December 27, 2012
I have two children who attend this school. This is their first year attending LA Ainger as a 6th grader and 7th grader. Overall, they have both had a positive experience thus far. My 7th grader is in TAG (Talented & Gifted) program and it is an AWESOME program bottom line. For the most part the TAG program and mainstream program have exceeded my expectations as former educator and mother with a Masters Degree in Education. Most of the teachers seem to be kind, professional and educated. My 6th grader was overwhelmed at first due to the size of the school, coming from a small private elementary school. My 7th grader had a problem with bullying initially. He filled out the online bullying form and the vice principal was on it IMMEDIATELY. He continues to check in with me by phone and with my son about every few weeks. The bullying was handled appropriately with quick resolution, student mediation and continued follow up. I feel like the faculty and administration care about my children.

Posted May 04, 2009

Posted March 24, 2009

L. A. Ainger Middle School 1

Posted April 29, 2008

L. A. Ainger Middle School 2

Posted March 19, 2008

Posted March 03, 2008
Great School. Most of the staff very helpful. Some problems with School Social Worker because of students illness (which were all documented with doctors notes) Other than that one staff member I have found office and teachers to be great.

Posted March 03, 2008

Posted July 14, 2007
Great school I love attending here! Teachers are great! Facility well managed and organized. Over all a 5 star school!

L. A. Ainger Middle School
245 Cougar Way, Rotonda West, FL  33947
Last modified L. A. Ainger Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
L. A. Ainger Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top