639 students|Charlotte

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted December 13, 2015
Vineland is a fantastic school, period. The teachers absolutely go out of their way to make sure every child is getting the attention they deserve. I see a couple of reviews here that point otherwise and appear to be from the same disgruntled person. Don’t believe them, this school really is outstanding and the teachers and staff should be praised.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 13, 2015
Yes Mrs. Casale, one of the Kindergarten teachers, goes well out of her way to make sure our child get the caring attention he needs. She is always available and super engaged. I can't say enough nice things about her, she is a wonderful teacher.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted December 13, 2015
Every teacher I have experienced at Vineland has been a great educator, motivator, and they succeed in getting the job done at the end of the day.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted December 13, 2015
It's actually quite a bit of homework, but I think that is necessary to get our children a proper education in today's world.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted December 13, 2015
Absolutely. I see that all the teachers I have come into contact seem genuinely interested and engaged in my child's well being.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 13, 2015
Yes this school works on all aspects of educational development including your child's social skills.

Posted May 03, 2015
pre-k teacher .....Mrs. Turner is just beyond A+ My son Andrew has ASD and she and her assistant Dawn along with his therapists have done such a wonderful job with my son........ they have all set the stage for Andrew to excel in his future. I am above and beyond happy with all his goals that were met as my son was lost and confused before entering Vineland as he was full time with Therapy 45 mins away and once weekly in home. I would highly recommend this school and area to live in for any adults with young children. The school is just all around a fab one, my son is so happy to go to school and happy when he arrives home each day. THANKS VINELAND AND MRS TURNER / DAWN / STAFF

Posted July 09, 2014
I had 2 boys go through this school and can tell you that it is an excellent learning environment. Both my kids were part of the full time gifted program starting in 4th grade and their teacher was exceptional. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Vineland Elementary School 1

Posted October 30, 2013
I had 2 children in this school. We moved to get away from this school. My son is gifted and mildly autistic. One of his teachers use to put him in a closet. They told me if I didn't medicate him for ADHD they were going to kick him out, even though his Dr. said he didn't have ADHD. When I told them he was to smart for the work they were giving him, which is why he was acting up, they told me he wasn't smart because of his behavior. I moved and my son is now in the gifted program and doing much better. I suggest you don't go to this school if you value your child's education!!!!!

Posted October 09, 2013
I have 2 daughter's that are in their second years at Vineland. My experience has been overall FANTASTIC. The principal, staff, and teachers are all amazing! We love Vineland!

467 Boundary Boulevard, Rotonda West, FL  33947
Last modified Vineland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.