Posted October 09, 2013
Cypress Trails Elementary is an A school in every way! My family and I are so very proud to have CTE as our school in our community. The level of support from the teachers, guidance, office staff on down to the crossing guards is great. My daughter loves her school and is excited to attend with a positive eagerness to thrive and progress more than ever before mainly due to her teacher's and the support and encouragement that she continues to receive daily! As a parent I am motivated to be more involved with volunteering when and where I am able to at CTE because of my enthusiasm for the school and the support I have been extended when in need. We feel very blessed to live in our community with such a wonderful school!!

Posted July 24, 2013
Cypress Trails is a hidden gem in RPB. The administration are very hard working and you can tell they want the best for our children. The school is small which is a huge plus compared to the over 1,000 student elementary schools around. This is a great school and the parents of the students need to step up and get more involved. The most important factor in your child's education is YOU the parent. Volunteer at your kid's weekly-just do it!

Posted January 02, 2013
When I moved to Royal Palm I originally thought my children would be attending a different school. When I found out they were going to Cyrpess trails I was a little concerned by the previous reviews...But, I am by far impressed and very happy with this school! The new Principal has obviously turned this school around being B rated and are now A rated and you can tell the difference. My daughter and son both attend the school and their teachers are both wonderful as well as all the staff. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants a caring staff and truly involved teachers.

Cypress Trails Elementary School 3

Posted June 04, 2010
Hopefully with a new principle coming in this fall...the school will get back on track. Also with the 350+ students moving to the new school, this should help also!!! Some of the teacher at this school need to be gone....they are there for the paycheck only and not the children...very sad....Hopefully Marie Bishop the new incoming principle will clean up the teachers and get rid of the bad ones....good luck Marie Bishop please bring CTES back to a A school!

Posted April 06, 2010
my child has a great education and loves project child as a 5th grader

Posted October 10, 2009
I have two children that attend Cypress Trails, and not including the new Palm Beach County School District's recent academic program, I rate this school a 5! The teachers my sons' have are amazing!

Posted June 16, 2009
I cannot say enough good things about this school! My daughter is entering 5th grade, and has attended since starting kindergarten. Every single one of her teachers were amazing and so caring! My daughter has arthritis in her knees, and her elbow sometimes making it difficult and painful for her to walk and bend her arm to write during flairups. The principle had me come in for a meeting with her and my daughter teachers, and they all came up with ways to make my daughter, Sarah, more comfortable and made every accommodation possible for her. They brought a wheelchair into her classroom for days she couldnt walk, created a 504plan to give her a little extra time to finish writing projects and school work if her elbow hurt, seated her bythe door so she wouldn't have as far a walk when it was time to line up. AMAZING!

Cypress Trails Elementary School
133 Park Road North, Royal Palm Beach, FL  33411
Last modified Cypress Trails Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cypress Trails Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top