429 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted January 07, 2016
To new to the district to have any idea of what they assign and don't assign.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted January 07, 2016
If they will create excuses and deny matters involving a staff member how could they possibly instruct a child correctly.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted January 07, 2016
See what I said last question. The staff creates an unsafe environment. I will never trust them with my children.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted January 07, 2016
A senior teacher should know better than to put their hands on a female kindergarten student as this staff member did today.

Posted October 09, 2013
Cypress Trails Elementary is an A school in every way! My family and I are so very proud to have CTE as our school in our community. The level of support from the teachers, guidance, office staff on down to the crossing guards is great. My daughter loves her school and is excited to attend with a positive eagerness to thrive and progress more than ever before mainly due to her teacher's and the support and encouragement that she continues to receive daily! As a parent I am motivated to be more involved with volunteering when and where I am able to at CTE because of my enthusiasm for the school and the support I have been extended when in need. We feel very blessed to live in our community with such a wonderful school!!

Posted July 24, 2013
Cypress Trails is a hidden gem in RPB. The administration are very hard working and you can tell they want the best for our children. The school is small which is a huge plus compared to the over 1,000 student elementary schools around. This is a great school and the parents of the students need to step up and get more involved. The most important factor in your child's education is YOU the parent. Volunteer at your kid's weekly-just do it!

Posted January 02, 2013
When I moved to Royal Palm I originally thought my children would be attending a different school. When I found out they were going to Cyrpess trails I was a little concerned by the previous reviews...But, I am by far impressed and very happy with this school! The new Principal has obviously turned this school around being B rated and are now A rated and you can tell the difference. My daughter and son both attend the school and their teachers are both wonderful as well as all the staff. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants a caring staff and truly involved teachers.

Cypress Trails Elementary School 3

Posted June 04, 2010
Hopefully with a new principle coming in this fall...the school will get back on track. Also with the 350+ students moving to the new school, this should help also!!! Some of the teacher at this school need to be gone....they are there for the paycheck only and not the children...very sad....Hopefully Marie Bishop the new incoming principle will clean up the teachers and get rid of the bad ones....good luck Marie Bishop please bring CTES back to a A school!

Posted April 06, 2010
my child has a great education and loves project child as a 5th grader

Posted October 10, 2009
I have two children that attend Cypress Trails, and not including the new Palm Beach County School District's recent academic program, I rate this school a 5! The teachers my sons' have are amazing!

133 Park Road North, Royal Palm Beach, FL  33411
Last modified Cypress Trails Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.