Royal Palm Beach, FL

Posted November 07, 2014
We absolutely love this school and all of the teachers and administration there. Everyone is always so happy and friendly and willing to help. Our girls have had the most wonderful elementary experience. They are excited to go to school everyday. I will be so sad when our time there is up and our children go off to middle school.

Royal Palm Beach Elementary School 3

Posted October 27, 2014
There was a time when I absolutely loved this school. But after so many years, teachers are tiring and new charter schools are luring kids away. It's now just an OK school. I will say that students whose parents are teachers or school staff are treated like royalty - and the school should know better.

Posted April 22, 2014
I am from the Northern part of the country, so needless to say the education is much different than down here in FL. I was very nervous moving here knowing how the schools were. Fortunately, I placed my daughter in school at RPBE and I (as well as my daughter) LOVE this school! She is now in 3rd grade and no complaints yet. Cant say enough about the teachers and Principal Watson and Gaugler are great!

Posted April 18, 2014
I came from nyc dump school system and I did not want that for my daughter. I thank God that we found RPBES and my daughter is doing great. She has won honor roll three times and she is on her way to a good charter school at palms west. Thanks to every staff at the school and may God bless you all.

Posted April 03, 2014
I thought this school was fantastic while my daughters were going there, but now after moving out of state, I can see that this school is beyond phenomenal. Although the schools my daughters are now attending are rated 9 and 10 (RPBES is a 7), they are nowhere near as excellent at RPBES. The principal and AP, Mrs Watson and Mrs Gaugler have done such an amazing job in ensuring high standards and a warm and caring atmosphere, professionalism among teachers and staff, and respect and kind behavior among the students. They also go above and beyond to encourage and support parent involvement, and reach out to the parents of all language backgrounds with their Parent Resource Center. All the families of RPBES are truly fortunate to have such an incredible school. I wish all the schools could follow this fine model.

Posted December 08, 2013
This school has amazing teachers and administration. I have 2 children who attend that love everything about it!

Posted April 01, 2013
This school is amazing! Everyone is so wonderful and caring. The teachers genuinely care about your child's overall well-being, personally and academically. The administration is so supportive and involved. Everyone at RPBE makes it so much fun to come to school. The atmosphere is so positive, the environment is so appealing and we couldn't have asked for a better school for our children.

Posted October 14, 2012
This is a fantastic school. The teachers are caring and provide a great education for our kids, and the staff and support are fantastic!

Royal Palm Beach Elementary School 2

Posted October 11, 2012
I'm suprised at the positive rating. I'm not impressed with this school. The school is new, nice, everyone smiles but behind the scenes it is much different. Maybe this is more of a critique of our school system at large but there are issues. First, teaching and decisions appear to be driven by the FCAT tests and the desire to maintain the "A" status. It appears that each grade must now perform at a grade level above their actual age/grade. If your kid learns quick, you had them reading/writing going into school, they get A's and you view school as a race/competetion all will be well for you. If you or your child does not fit in the aforementioned mold/box then prepare for frustration. Your kid will be left behind. They'll put in supports to aide them but they'll get moved along w/o a solid foundation. But do not worry, they'll just end up failing the FCAT and be held back in third grade which is a much better solution to making sure kids learn correct and build on that foundation from day one (yes, sarcasm folks). The biggest part of being frustrated is getting lip service recognizing all these issues but providing no real solutions.

Posted May 26, 2011
This school is phenomenal thanks to the great foundation of the principal Mrs Watson, and the assistant principal Mrs Gaugler. They create a great atmosphere for teachers, students, and parents. We have been here for 4 years and love it more each year. Every teacher my girls have had has been so professional, hard working, caring and creative. My girls love school and love learning due in large part to their wonderful experience here.

Royal Palm Beach Elementary School
11911 Okeechobee Boulevard, Royal Palm Beach, FL  33411
Last modified Royal Palm Beach Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Royal Palm Beach Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top