617 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I am from the Northern part of the country, so needless to say the education is much different than down here in FL. I was very nervous moving here knowing how the schools were. Fortunately, I placed my daughter in school at RPBE and I (as well as my daughter) LOVE this school! She is now in 3rd grade and no complaints yet. Cant say enough about the teachers and Principal Watson and Gaugler are great! Updated Review: My daughter just finished her elementary school education with RPBE and let me tell you, there is a reason why they call it the "happiest place on earth!" I have no complaints with anyone or anything with this school. She was an ESE student and all of the supporting staff(speech etc) were so helpful and would go out of their way to help her. The principals, Mrs. Gaugler and Mrs. Fong are always smiling and happy go lucky, it really sets the fun mood at the school. Every teacher she has had, have been wonderful. My daughter and I will sorely miss all of her teachers, classmates and staff here. Class of 2016!

My son who is an ASD student at this school has been here for 2 years. I could not be happier with his teachers, his therapists and his wonderful principal Mrs Gaugler. Both the principal and vice principal (Mrs Fong) are wonderful leaders. This school is my family because from day one we have been treated as that. My son has blossomed in this school and it has been a combined force of amazing teachers and principal. He is now in some typical classes and this is a child that when he started here could not even go to the cafeteria because of the noise.. We have come a long way and this school is proof that they can learn and get better... I do not understand why anyone would have a complaint about this school because Mrs Gaugler is on top of everything even on rainy days she is seen outside with an umbrella helping the kids! There are many schools out there but I would not trade Royal Palm beach Elem with any one of them... Thank you Mrs Gaugler you are doing an amazing job.. We love you all... BELLIDO FAMILY!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My son which is an ASD student has been here for 2 consecutive years. I could not say enough good things about this school, about his teachers and about his principal Mrs Tracy Gaugler. This school is more like a family. We are all treated with love and respect. My son has blossomed since being here and is even in some typical classes. I cannot thank enough all these angels that teach our children! Good work Mrs Gaugler.. Mrs Bellido.

"My son was bullied by his third grade teacher. He is an ESE student and suffers with ADHD and other disabilities and his teacher would do nothing but embarrass and humiliate him in the classroom. My son has always made honor roll and been one of the best behaved children in every class he's been in. He's very quiet and shy and gets embarrassed easily. I went to the Principal several times until he was finally pulled out and put with a new teacher. They didn't want to switch his class because they were only concerned with the fact that he was an ESE student and their ESE teachers schedules would be disrupted if they had to visit another classroom. He also is not being seen regularly like his IEP states for reading and math. After care kept a $300 payment from me after I stated several times my son would not be attending the summer camp program. They forced me into paying the fee saying spots would fill up then when I decided not to send him with several weeks notice they refused a refund. The district even would not refund my $300. This is a terrible school and my son will not be attending fourth grade there. He will be moving to private school in the Fall. "

We absolutely love this school and all of the teachers and administration there. Everyone is always so happy and friendly and willing to help. Our girls have had the most wonderful elementary experience. They are excited to go to school everyday. I will be so sad when our time there is up and our children go off to middle school.

There was a time when I absolutely loved this school. But after so many years, teachers are tiring and new charter schools are luring kids away. It's now just an OK school. I will say that students whose parents are teachers or school staff are treated like royalty - and the school should know better.

I came from nyc dump school system and I did not want that for my daughter. I thank God that we found RPBES and my daughter is doing great. She has won honor roll three times and she is on her way to a good charter school at palms west. Thanks to every staff at the school and may God bless you all.

I thought this school was fantastic while my daughters were going there, but now after moving out of state, I can see that this school is beyond phenomenal. Although the schools my daughters are now attending are rated 9 and 10 (RPBES is a 7), they are nowhere near as excellent at RPBES. The principal and AP, Mrs Watson and Mrs Gaugler have done such an amazing job in ensuring high standards and a warm and caring atmosphere, professionalism among teachers and staff, and respect and kind behavior among the students. They also go above and beyond to encourage and support parent involvement, and reach out to the parents of all language backgrounds with their Parent Resource Center. All the families of RPBES are truly fortunate to have such an incredible school. I wish all the schools could follow this fine model.

This school has amazing teachers and administration. I have 2 children who attend that love everything about it!

This school is amazing! Everyone is so wonderful and caring. The teachers genuinely care about your child's overall well-being, personally and academically. The administration is so supportive and involved. Everyone at RPBE makes it so much fun to come to school. The atmosphere is so positive, the environment is so appealing and we couldn't have asked for a better school for our children.

Last modified Royal Palm Beach Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.