Posted April 26, 2014
I have to take a minute to post on here about the recent FCAT testing experience at this school. My child is in third grade and was scared to death of taking the FCAT. The teachers were very reassuring to my child and really helped with the anxiety she had. The school did not push FCAT like at our old school. We are still nervous about the results but were pleasantly surprised at how comfortable they made the students. No wonder it is an A rated school. They really care!

Western Academy Charter School 2

Posted April 25, 2014
I really enjoy this school but if you child is learning challenged or ESE please do not send your child to this school. They have limited resources to assist you and your child. Its almost as if they no longer want to handle ESE kids. Otherwise everything else about the setting of this school is good.

Posted September 11, 2013
This is a high quality charter school that is not out for profit. They care about the students. The academic program is very strong. My children are very happy here and do not complain about any problems or issues in the school. They have lots of activities and events to include family participation. I would highly recommend send your kids here.

Posted August 21, 2013
The principal is very involved. She knows the children and parents by name. She really cares about the students. She is fair and treats the students with respect. Children here are not just a number like the other schools in the area. My child absolutely thrived here and I wouldn't have him anywhere else. The teachers are caring, patient, and truly concerned about their students. It s too bad that this area goes not have more schools like this!!

Posted August 01, 2013
Wester Charter Academy school is the best that happens to us, everybody is so good, make us feel like home!!

Western Academy Charter School 2

Posted February 19, 2013
I really liked this school in the beginning. It is small and nice. However, there seems to be a secret prejudice going on there. There is diversity but some students are treated different from others. There is no rhyme or reason its random. My child is an excellent student academically. This student gets singled out from others for certain things while others are doing the same. The ladies in the office has not been nice either. My child has been told not to ask any questions about why this is happening, or detention will be imposed. It's been a very bad experience. The teachers do not help and they get defensive. The principal is also not helpful at all. I would not recommend this school. It needs to be investigated by the Board.

Posted October 20, 2011
My kids love this school! We are so happy. Thank you very much WACS for everything you do for my kids!!! This school has an excellent staff. Very caring and understanding people. We feel like we are family here. A wonderful principal who seems to know everyone. She is always involved and I like that very much. We like the small class sizes. I wish you great success!

Posted May 17, 2011
In LOVE with this school and the staff. Mrs Terranova is "old school" principal style. She is very involved in the daily activities of the school and knows each and every student and parent by name. My kids have absolutely thrived here and I wouldn't have sent them anywhere else. The teachers are caring, patient, and truly concerned about their students. There is a reason there is a waiting list a mile long to get in. If your child is one of the lucky ones that gets a spot, you will not be disappointed!

Posted March 24, 2010
My daughter is in Kindergardent and I so far love this school. The teachers there are awesome and my daughter so loves going to school.

Western Academy Charter School 0

Posted June 11, 2009
This school was very disorganized and biased with the children.

Western Academy Charter School
650 Royal Palm Beach Boulevard, Royal Palm Beach, FL  33411
Last modified Western Academy Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Western Academy Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 56 reviews. Top