No rating

Ideal School

Private | PK-8

We are best known for Multi-Intelligence Teaching.

Living in Royal Palm Beach

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $97,200. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,270.

Posted May 4, 2013

This is a great school! my kids have been here since they were 3! the approach to teaching is amazing! its been my experience that when families can't afford to stay any longer, they pull their kids and put them into public.. and then start bashing the school to rationalize their own decision.... really unfortunate, but at the same time, makes me want to stay in private!!! you get what you pay for!

Posted March 1, 2013

Yes I was upset with the IDEAL and DREAM school too. I was upset that Dr. and Mrs Soderman s school only goes to 8th grade and not to 12th. My son started Ideal school in Preschool. We could not have found a better place. It might not look that spectacular from the outside, but when we walked through the front door of the IDEAL and DREAM school we already got the feeling of what a fantastic place this was and still is. After meeting the amazing staff we knew we did not need to look any further - we found d the IDEAL place for our son s education. He loved going to school every day and was very sad when 8th grade ended. He is now in one of the highest ranked schools in the Country, in New England and the teachers there say He must have been at a phenomenal school in Florida, to do so well here. And I smile and say He was at the BEST school, Florida has to offer. His grade average in New England is at 93 %. THANK YOU IDEAL AND DREAM SCHOOL for leading our son to success - on your yellow brick road!!!

Posted February 24, 2013

My daughter started at the IDEAL preschool last fall. I am amazed at the educational development she has experienced in such a short space of time; her vocabulary, writing, and communication skills have flourished. However, the most pleasing growth has been in her critical thinking and consideration of others. The school has a curriculum that encourages cognitive and emotional development, and I'm so pleased with the impact it has had on my child in such a brief time. I have friends with children in the older grades and I can't wait for my daughter to grow into the happy, engaged, caring young people they have become. If you really want to know how great this school is, take the opportunity to speak to one of their students - they'll convince you!

Posted January 8, 2013

My kids were at this school for a few years until last year. The overall experience especially in the pre-school is adequate. The multiple intelligence approach is something most kids respond to. However, our experience did not end very well. Since details cannot be given on this review site without breaking some of the rules for posting, all I could say is in the years my kids attended, there were several families that left each year. To lose half of a class or a third of a class goes beyond economics. The academics don't add up, and parents realize this as the kids advance in grades. There's a reason why most parents that leave end up at Binks!

Posted September 7, 2012

The most amazing school I've ever seen. Go and see and you will know what I am talking about.

Posted August 13, 2012

Wonderful school with multiple intelligence.Children are welcomed and respected. Staff and owners are very involved and go above and beyond. positive environment with no negative statements. Classrooms are beautiful and spotless! Only complaint is the limited choices for pre school.only 5 day per week options. Now there is only an 8:15-2:00 option 5 days per week. You can pick up early, but still pay for the day. I fear that we are becoming a society of drop off your kids at day care, camp and early pre schools. Even this really perfect school cannot replace the value of a Mom and family time. If both parents work full time, than this is the pre school to choose. If you can pay the full price and pick up early I would highly consider it. These early years go so quickly. Spend as much time with your children as you can. I would have preferred a 3 day per week, 9-11 day for my child in pre school and a couple of hours longer for pre K, but could not find a school that compares as well. Again if you work full time or can afford to pay for full day and pick up early I would consider it. It is a wonderful school. Otherwise I would wait and start this school in Kindergarten.

Posted March 13, 2012

This school takes the basic education standards in South Florida and turns it on it's head. The school is just a phenominal experience for both the children and the parents. The kids are so excited to stay after school to work on projects, or attend Friday night dances. When I was young, there was no way you could get me back to school after I was there all day, especially on a Friday. However, if IDEAL was around when I was in school, I definitely would have felt differently. I have volunteered at some of these functions, and the children are just so energetic and involved, willing to learn new things and just have a great time. The owners are lovely people who bend over backwards to enrich these kid's lives, and they bend over backwards to accomodate their incredible staff. The teachers are not only dedicated, but they truly love these children and take great pride in their success. There are reviews on here talking about how the school's expensive, and it's true what they say: "You get what you pay for". If you don't care about your child's education, throw them in the public system. Want to see them reach thier superstar potential? Then this chool is truly IDEAL.

Posted September 18, 2011

My daughter has attended Dream Middle School for three of the most incredible educational years of her life. The owners are fabulous!! You couldn't ask for better teachers. She told me if only it starter at 11am , she would like to go everyday of her life. Our family has been so blessed to be apart of Dream Middle. We just wish they went to 12th grade.!!!

Posted June 10, 2011

I completely disagree with the last review. Compared to other private schools in the area(one I won't mention is 23k per yr); Ideal Dream School is not overpriced. This school is a gift, and I feel so blessed that my children are able to learn in the environment that Ideal/Dream provides. My daughter that hated school in the past, jumps out of bed to go to school now. I am amazed on how much she learns, We have nicknamed her Encyclopedia Brittianca, because she is a endless source of information on Science,Literature, history, biology..Its wonderful to see her so excited about learning. Teachers are wonderful, Principal is always present. Best Paren involvement I have seen. It's a small school, so you really do get a sense of family.

Posted October 23, 2010

Another overpriced school that gives people a false sense of greatness. If you really want a quality education, you should homeschool or consider a highly rated public school, if it suits your child. Otherwise save your money.

Posted August 23, 2010

Have had my children in since preschool... the school gets better and better and makes the necessary changes to make improvements when necessary. When I drop my kids off, I am comforted knowing that not only are they getting a great education, but they are surrounded by a staff that truly cares about them! They even offer VPK now!

Posted May 14, 2010

Excellent school that supports all kinds of learning styles. Very unique and creative. Not another school like it.

Posted May 10, 2010

The school is great!! They truley care about the kids!

Posted May 7, 2010

Ideal is about 'caring' just as much as it is about 'teaching'. It's about taking the time to make sure they understand and using every teaching method to make sure that are children truly are learning and along the way teaching them to be compassionate individuals... What parent could ask for more.

Posted May 7, 2010

It is an awesome school for so many reasons! They all really care about their students and families. It is great in academics and very professional! The woman who started it has a heart and passion for children! She does all she can for them and their families!! It one of the best schools I have ever seen!!

Posted May 6, 2010

I love this school because they treat each child as an individual recognizing abilities and challenges. Then they find the best way for the child to learn.

Posted May 6, 2010

Dedicated staff truly loves what they do.

Posted May 6, 2010

The learning technique is unique and offers a great approach to learning is fun for all kids. They recognize that all kids are different.

Posted May 6, 2010

It is one of the most positive approaches to learning that I have ever experienced for the children.

Posted May 6, 2010

Celebrates every childs individuality and strengths

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 1% 3%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Video / Film production

Language learning

Foreign languages taught
  • Spanish

Before school or after school care / program onsite
  • After school

Dress Code
  • Uniforms

Apply now

What are your chances?

Students typically come from these schools
Public and Private Local Schools and some from out of state.

Planning ahead

Students typically attend these schools after graduating
Benjamin