No rating

Ideal School

Private | PK-8

We are best known for Multi-Intelligence Teaching.

Living in Royal Palm Beach

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $97,200. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,270.

Posted August 5, 2009

Another overpriced school that gives people a false sense of greatness. If you really want a quality education, you should homeschool. Otherwise save your money.

Posted March 24, 2009

Poor communication with parents. Administration focus is on recruiting rather than on the existing students. Great sales pitch but little substance.

Posted March 13, 2009

The best preschool around! Five star all the way.

Posted February 10, 2009

Ideal Elementary is no longer the ideal school it was only two years ago. There has been an ongoing problem with teacher retention and lack of meaningful input by the owner. It no longer appears that the children are the priority.

Posted October 9, 2008

I went on the tour and was blown away -I knew this was where we needed to be. Everyone at this school has such passion and love for our children and their education. They don't teach to teach, they teach to understand. My husband hadn't been until orientation and he said he knew the school was great because I told him it was -but after seeing it first hand, he wants our daughter there all the way through middle school. If your kids are bored and uninspired by their current school-this is definitely the place to be!

Posted February 22, 2008

This school has the most wonderful positive learning environment. It is a blessing to be able to send my daughter here. There is No competition or negativity. If you are a negative person look for another 'high rated school'. My Child enjoys learning, enjoys going to school and is a very well balanced child. What she has learned here goes way beyond what a text book can teach. She is in 2nd. grade but reads and comprehends on a 4th grade level. I love that she is able to learn at her level and is not held back from her full potential. My child has never felt pressure here. She now views school as a positive. Much different from when she attended Public school. Learn only to pass the FCAT, very sad. Now has time to play outside after school. She is not tied down for hrs doing homework.

Posted January 23, 2008

I had my child there for almost 4 months, We had to leave. The competition from other parents is rediculious. Everyone always has someone better than you. I think that the owner who has survived with someonethat is different should realize that they are chldren and not money sighs. We now attend another high rated school, that my 4 year old feels no pressure

Posted October 19, 2007

I have atended IDEAL since 1 was three I am now 12 and I still have such a great apreciation for my school. I would definitly recomend this school to anyone looking for an extraordinary school.
—Submitted by a student

Posted March 29, 2007

when I went on a tour of the school I left driving home for 30 min. saying Amazing,Amazing,Amazing over and over out loud. My daughter attended for 2 trial days and didn't want to go back to public school. She at 7 could see the difference! We are now unrolled there! We could not be happier! They welcome parents to be involved. The communication is UNBELIEVABLE I know so much of what she does while she is there. ALL of her work comes home w/ comments. As a Parent I know where she is at in her learning process daily! What she has learned at Ideal in 2 weeks would of taken months at public school. I know we just left public school in 3rd quarter. I had enough and knew there had to be something better for her. We found it at Ideal!! Words can not express how happy we are.

Posted February 21, 2007

The most amazing school I've ever seen, my son started there in pre.K-3 now he is in pre.K-4. He is so far ahead of his peers from other schools that it almost seems unreal. My daughter who will be turning three will most definitely be attending there also. Cannot recommend this school enough. Go and see and you will know what I am talking about.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 1% 3%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Video / Film production

Language learning

Foreign languages taught
  • Spanish

Before school or after school care / program onsite
  • After school

Dress Code
  • Uniforms

Apply now

What are your chances?

Students typically come from these schools
Public and Private Local Schools and some from out of state.

Planning ahead

Students typically attend these schools after graduating
Benjamin