No rating

Ideal School

Private | PK-8

We are best known for Multi-Intelligence Teaching.

Living in Royal Palm Beach

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $97,200. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,270.

Posted Tuesday, July 22, 2014

One word...horrible....Ideal gets each post taken down that describes the reality of their money hungry business YES business. As far as administration they are fake and dishonest

Posted June 23, 2014

IDEAL school creates an environment that allows children to learn, grow, and excel in all areas. After teaching in both public and private schools in a variety of countries, IDEAL and Dream Middle School stands out like no other. The teachers at this school are dedicated, passionate professionals, that are committed to ensuring the students are given the BEST learning experience possible. The quality of the curriculum is strong and challenging throughout all grades. As a teacher, I also value the passion and support that the Administration team gives to their teachers. Our principals and teachers want excellence for this school, and always put the students best interest first. I am so grateful to be a part of this team and could not imagine spending my day anywhere else. This group of principals and teachers are truly dedicated educators who love their work and their students! I look forward to the day I can send my children to IDEAL!!

Posted June 23, 2014

Throughout my professional career, I have never been so proud to be part of such a dedicated, hard-working team. I began my career working in the public school system, and quickly discovered that not many schools value their students, or put enough emphasis on the children's feelings. Most of what these schools cared about were test scores and school grades. This changed however when I found IDEAL. The principals/owners make it clear that they created this school for children; to not only teach them, but to enrich their lives through amazing experiences. The curriculum provided is challenging and allows students to learn through active and engaging exercises. Lessons are differentiated to meet the individual needs and learning abilities of each child, to ensure all students learn to the best of their ability. It is evident that the principals, teachers, and staff are passionate about what they do, and are dedicated to providing every student that walks through the door with the very best educational experience imaginable. I wish I had the pleasure of attending a school like IDEAL when I was young.

Posted June 22, 2014

IDEAL is an excellent school that consists of professionals who excel in their knowledge and passion for teaching.The majority of teachers on the team have been at IDEAL for 10+ years. Administration prides itself on finding TOP TALENT and adding new professionals to the team each year to enrich an already EXCELLENT program. The school has a high standard for excellence and it shows by student engagement and academic results. Students are on the average 2-5 yrs above grade level according to results of standardized testing. This is a private school that truly creates authentic learning. Visit at any time to see it in action.

Posted June 22, 2014

This school is amazing...plain and simple. When my husband and I moved to the area some ten-plus years ago, we were not impressed with the public school system. We also found most private schools we visited as being either too overpriced, very restrictive or not stimulating enough for our twin daughters. Our FIRST tour of IDEAL sold us on their entire program. The school administration and its incredible/caring teaching staff served my girls well. They have recently accepted scholarships to major in biochemistry and international business management at M.I.T. and the Wharton School of Business, respectively. We owe so much of our children's formative years of learning and this foundation thanks to IDEAL!

Posted June 12, 2014

My son was extremely shy and did not like school. After just 2 years at IDEAL he is like a new person. He loves learning and can't wait for summer to be over so he can go back to IDEAL. Thank you for making learning fun and for caring about my child's happiness. So glad I found IDEAL!

Posted June 11, 2014

I am a proud parent that sends my son to Ideal Elementary School. I cannot believe all that he has accomplished these past few years with the help of the wonderful staff and support at Ideal. This school focuses on the balance of cognitive and creative learning and has some of the best outcomes in the nation. Sending my child to Ideal Elementary School was the best and easiest decisions I've ever made.

Posted June 11, 2014

What an incredible place! My daughter went to Ideal and Dream Middle School and just graduated grade eight at college level. The school focuses in enriching the child cognitively and emotionally to the fiuture problem solvers of out world. This was an amazing foundation and launching pad for my child's educational career. Just go to the school and see for yourself!!!

Posted June 11, 2014

Throughout my tenure at the Ideal School as a parent, my experience has been nothing short of extraordinary. As a parent of a student nearing graduation, I have never been a part of an educational institution which provides a more positive, nurturing, and academic environment. The community at the Ideal School is a tight knit network of collaborators, parents, students, and staff who exceed all expectations of how to educate children. The staff is comprised of high tiered professionals who each share the same mission and passion, while challenging my child to exceed her greatest potential. Every employee at the Ideal School is engaged, driven, and dedicated to strengthening the foundation for all students. My family and I are devastated to be embarking upon our final year with the Ideal School! Five Stars!!

Posted June 9, 2014

Horrible, just horrible. The best teachers are gone. Goodbye freedom, hello dictatorship. Been a student here for long enough to realize when things are going wrong. If you are considering going to this school, don't, unless you want too many changes throughout one school year, teachers who don't care about your needs, and an admnistration that only cares about the money they're receiving out of your pocket. The middle school has lost 5 of their best teachers throughout ONE year. And I forgot, the materials are worthless. We pay a lot of money every year and most of the books in middle school are over TEN years old. Where did all out money go, you ask? To buy a new playground for six year olds. The education is definitely not worth your time and money.

Posted June 9, 2014

This school used to be a great school, from the time the school lost Mrs. Mitchell it has been going in the downward direction. I used to be excited to go to school but it has become a dreadful place to go. After spending almost my entire life at the school i decided to leave because it just wasn't what i wanted or what they described. They have gotten rid of two teachers this past school year which at the beginning of the year the principles called part of their best team and family. These changes have been affecting the learning of the students. Overall I would not recommend the school now but i would have recommended it 5 years ago.

Posted January 7, 2014

I can with full confidence recommend IDEAL and Dream Middle School to any family that is looking for, not just a place their child can get a "wonderful" education, but a place a child can feel welcomed, care for, and supported. Teachers there get to know each child, they know how they learn and can guide each student to be aware of their skills and encourage them to use their talents. I have a child that needs to be challenged and gently guided she is self-driven and works hard to achieve her personal best. My other child is the complete opposite he needs a lot of hands on help and guidance. I can happily say they are both getting what they need and as a parent I am well informed and I can call for information whenever I need to. Five stars from me for IDEAL and Dream school. From a parent of four years.

Posted October 11, 2013

My children have been transformed into happy, excited, and passionate children. They were awesome before, but it is evident that they thrive on the positive, kind, and upbeat environment that IDEAL fosters. I am so thankful to the staff of IDEAL.

Posted October 11, 2013

We LOVE our school! All four of my daughters ages 5, 10, 12 and 24 have gone to IDEAL over the past 20 years. My oldest, started in IDEAL preschool which set the tone for her never ending enthusiasm for reading and learning. My youngest has just entered Kindergarten and I see the same excitement and energy in her as I did 20 years ago in my oldest. The children develop a profound understanding of what method works best for them when learning each subject. They understand at a young age that one method may work for math, but they need to use a different approach with science, wether it's through song, dance, writing, reading, powerpoint, theatrics, just about anything goes. The teachers are so amazing, animated in everything they do. This energy is contagious and keeps our children and families engaged. Our children are confident. The Principals are completely involved. They are compassionate and all-embracing, offering discounts to families of the service, fire & police departments. I could not imagine a more nurturing and positive environment. Thank you IDEAL and Dream School!

Posted September 22, 2013

I am proud to be a part of the IDEAL and Dream School team. I work hard everyday to plan lessons that reach every student. All that I do is supported and encouraged by the administration. I feel supported and heard on a daily basis. Going to "work" everyday is enjoyable! The administration provides me with the resources I need to make everyday the best it can me for both my students and for myself.

Posted September 14, 2013

My son has been going to IDEAL and DREAM School for the past 9 years! He loves it !!! He is excited to learn, to be challenged and is respected by the teachers, administration and his peers. I would not have him go anywhere else!! I am sad that he only has two more years but am confident that he will have the emotional and cognitive foundation to carry him through the high school years.

Posted September 13, 2013

Administration truly cares about their staff's success and well-being. The teachers always put their students' needs first, and you can really see their passion for what they do. As a new staff member this year, I felt welcome and a part of the team right away. The curriculum and the way it's presented is fantastic.

Posted September 12, 2013

I have chosen the best of the best for my children's education. The teachers are absolutely commited and dedicated to give your child an amazing experience in everything they do. They truly care about each individual's needs. Looking forward to see my children making a difference thanks to Ideal.

Posted September 12, 2013

IDEAL and DREAM schools are exactly what the name says, Ideal and Dream!! I have always been a believer in the public school system until I took the tour with Dr. And Mrs. Soderman. The passion that this family has in making my children independent, confident, and enthusiastic not only towards school, but towards life in general is astounding. And it starts as soon as I pull in for drop off in the morning...the teachers actually appear to WANT TO BE THERE!!! I leave knowing my children are safe, happy, and WILL be challenged everyday, and their teacher will make school fun!! My children learn differently and the Multiple Intelligence curriculum content enables the different styles of learning to be addressed. The children truly enjoy being at school with their friends, and genuinely love all of their teachers! I just know that they must sing a lot because my daughter sings the content of her homework when she is completing it at night. Please come check out a day at Ideal and Dream Schools, you will leave wishing you would have come by sooner. The product (school) I was sold on my tour is exactly what I am getting everyday for my child! So excited I found Ideal and Dream!

Posted August 27, 2013

Very Very Disappointed. I have 3 kids who attended school there. It is not a one size fits all type of place, although they claim to be. They weren't able to tap into their intelligences and many of the parents were angry and left. This is long after the school collects enough money to not invite your child back the next year. Many kids who went there for years were put on "waiting lists" until they could enter the advanced program which costs more. It's sad when this school competes with public schools that are 100% free and academically equivalent.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 1% 3%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Video / Film production

Language learning

Foreign languages taught
  • Spanish

Before school or after school care / program onsite
  • After school

Dress Code
  • Uniforms

Apply now

What are your chances?

Students typically come from these schools
Public and Private Local Schools and some from out of state.

Planning ahead

Students typically attend these schools after graduating
Benjamin