No rating

Ideal School

Private | PK-8

We are best known for Multi-Intelligence Teaching.

Living in Royal Palm Beach

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $97,200. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,270.

Posted today

As the original parent who created this school for my children 21yrs ago, I am honored to come to work each day to be with families, children, and a team of professionals who all share a vision of Ordinary people coming together to do Extraordinary things for children so that their future dreams come true. This year we have attracted THE BEST... a team of professional teachers who are leaders in work ethic, positive virtues in all areas of their life, collaborating in a team to produce innovative lessons, and student engagement. Please come visit this model school ( Eg. 3yrs ahead on National Test Scores, Alumni accepted in best High Schools and Universities, highest quality teachers in their field of expertise, look at FB photos, Google owners to see authentic life of service etc.). Please purchase book Why Students Disengage in American Schools and What We Can do About It. IDEAL and Dream is featured as a Model School, Chapter 14.... as the solution!

Posted today

We fell in LOVE with Ideal school the minute we walked through the door and met the principal and teachers. Ideal is the most amazing place for a child and I am sure my grandchildren will also attend Ideal. After Ideal school my children went to one of the highest ranked high schools in the Country in New England and on to an Ivy League University. The faculty at both, the high school and University, said that my children must have been to an amazing elementary and middle school, to be doing so well in one of the most rigorous high schools and Universities in the country. The education at Ideal is second to none and you will not find a place as wonderful as Ideal in all of Florida. The principal is genuine, brilliant and passionate and chose the staff carefully, to have the best possible team for the children. There is no better place for a child than Ideal school - to get a highest quality education in a fun, warm and inviting environment. There is a reason why it is called IDEAL school!!!!

Posted today

The IDEAL School is simply amazing. The owners are incredible people and the school just keeps getting better and better each year. The school is priced in the mid-range of the prices in the area. Very little fund-raising is done at the school as tuition is 99 percent of the school income. The teachers are amazing and the teaching team is consistently improving by attracting top professionals and providing them with ongoing professional development in brain-based teaching and multiple intelligence theory and application in the classroom. There is no better school on earth!

Posted today

The IDEAL School is this parent's dream come true! The minute you walk through their doors you know your child is going to get the best educational experience they deserve. The owners have created an exciting learning environment that surrounds my child with enchantment. I was astounded to hear my child say, "I can't wait to go back to school tomorrow!" Music to my ears. When a child is excited to learn, then you know they are in the right place. The teaching staff is phenomenal at understanding how my child learns and as a student they have made some incredible breakthroughs. No more tears of struggle. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants to set their child up for educational and emotional success.

Posted yesterday

Five years ago, I would have recommended this school; however, now I will tell everyone without hesitation to stay away from the school. The school gives people a false sense of greatness. If you want a good quality education or academic excellence, this is NOT the school for you. For the amount of money you pay, the standard of education you will get from the school is equivalent to a poorly rated public school. The school is overly priced. For a school that is nonprofit, the owner/principal called their school a business and the children their products. The school became overly focused on fundraising. Everything is a stage show as far as the owners/principals are concerned. The owners have great sales pitches, but the school has little substance. While the owners teach virtues, the owners do not implement virtues in their daily lives and do not let the children practice the virtues unless they give the school an advantage. The owners will do anything to get what they want even to the point of dishonesty. Many children and parents left the school angry each year. The owners and administration lost focus on what is really important and why the school exists, THE CHILDREN....

Posted yesterday

The school is overly priced for the kind of education they offer. The quality of education they give does not meet all the pre-requisite skills that the student should have learned before they go to an Excellent Middle School and High School. You will never find the rigorous education in this school. The most significant reasons for this poor quality of education are: the dysfunctional leadership, teachers' retention, and the owners' overly controlling attitude. The excellent teachers that made the school great were fired left and right because they were making the children their first priority and therefore, disobeying the owners and administration. The owners never like the teachers to have any good relationship with the students and their families. Everything is a stage show and everything you have to do or say is dictated by the owners and administration. The owners will do anything to get what they want even to the point of unkindness and dishonesty. We saw many families were angry and left the school each year. It is very disappointing to see the school go down the drain just because the owners and administration lost focus on what is really the priority, the Students.

Posted August 12, 2014

My teaching dreams have come true! The minute I walked through IDEAL's doors, more than 16 years ago, I fell in love with all it is and all it will continue to become....it just keeps getting better! The resources and support, from administration and colleagues, are endless. We are a passionate group of educators that strive to see that your child's best interests are at heart. Our school seeks out the finest in the teaching profession to ensure your child receives the greatest education backed by current research. We are developing children that are constantly curious, risk-takers, problem-solvers, as well as, have a true appreciation for individual differences and have respect for themselves, others, as well as, the world around us........ EQ and IQ at its best! The AMAZING preschool teachers lay the best foundation for learning. My son is well-prepared enter IDEAL Elementary and begin his journey down the yellow, brick road! I am looking forward to watching him continue to grow and learn from the enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and inspiring teachers at IDEAL and Dream School. THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE.....IDEAL!

Posted June 23, 2014

IDEAL school creates an environment that allows children to learn, grow, and excel in all areas. After teaching in both public and private schools in a variety of countries, IDEAL and Dream Middle School stands out like no other. The teachers at this school are dedicated, passionate professionals, that are committed to ensuring the students are given the BEST learning experience possible. The quality of the curriculum is strong and challenging throughout all grades. As a teacher, I also value the passion and support that the Administration team gives to their teachers. Our principals and teachers want excellence for this school, and always put the students best interest first. I am so grateful to be a part of this team and could not imagine spending my day anywhere else. This group of principals and teachers are truly dedicated educators who love their work and their students! I look forward to the day I can send my children to IDEAL!!

Posted June 23, 2014

Throughout my professional career, I have never been so proud to be part of such a dedicated, hard-working team. I began my career working in the public school system, and quickly discovered that not many schools value their students, or put enough emphasis on the children's feelings. Most of what these schools cared about were test scores and school grades. This changed however when I found IDEAL. The principals/owners make it clear that they created this school for children; to not only teach them, but to enrich their lives through amazing experiences. The curriculum provided is challenging and allows students to learn through active and engaging exercises. Lessons are differentiated to meet the individual needs and learning abilities of each child, to ensure all students learn to the best of their ability. It is evident that the principals, teachers, and staff are passionate about what they do, and are dedicated to providing every student that walks through the door with the very best educational experience imaginable. I wish I had the pleasure of attending a school like IDEAL when I was young.

Posted June 22, 2014

This school is amazing...plain and simple. When my husband and I moved to the area some ten-plus years ago, we were not impressed with the public school system. We also found most private schools we visited as being either too overpriced, very restrictive or not stimulating enough for our twin daughters. Our FIRST tour of IDEAL sold us on their entire program. The school administration and its incredible/caring teaching staff served my girls well. They have recently accepted scholarships to major in biochemistry and international business management at M.I.T. and the Wharton School of Business, respectively. We owe so much of our children's formative years of learning and this foundation thanks to IDEAL!

Posted June 12, 2014

My son was extremely shy and did not like school. After just 2 years at IDEAL he is like a new person. He loves learning and can't wait for summer to be over so he can go back to IDEAL. Thank you for making learning fun and for caring about my child's happiness. So glad I found IDEAL!

Posted June 11, 2014

I am a proud parent that sends my son to Ideal Elementary School. I cannot believe all that he has accomplished these past few years with the help of the wonderful staff and support at Ideal. This school focuses on the balance of cognitive and creative learning and has some of the best outcomes in the nation. Sending my child to Ideal Elementary School was the best and easiest decisions I've ever made.

Posted June 11, 2014

What an incredible place! My daughter went to Ideal and Dream Middle School and just graduated grade eight at college level. The school focuses in enriching the child cognitively and emotionally to the fiuture problem solvers of out world. This was an amazing foundation and launching pad for my child's educational career. Just go to the school and see for yourself!!!

Posted June 11, 2014

Throughout my tenure at the Ideal School as a parent, my experience has been nothing short of extraordinary. As a parent of a student nearing graduation, I have never been a part of an educational institution which provides a more positive, nurturing, and academic environment. The community at the Ideal School is a tight knit network of collaborators, parents, students, and staff who exceed all expectations of how to educate children. The staff is comprised of high tiered professionals who each share the same mission and passion, while challenging my child to exceed her greatest potential. Every employee at the Ideal School is engaged, driven, and dedicated to strengthening the foundation for all students. My family and I are devastated to be embarking upon our final year with the Ideal School! Five Stars!!

Posted June 9, 2014

Horrible, just horrible. The best teachers are gone. Goodbye freedom, hello dictatorship. Been a student here for long enough to realize when things are going wrong. If you are considering going to this school, don't, unless you want too many changes throughout one school year, teachers who don't care about your needs, and an admnistration that only cares about the money they're receiving out of your pocket. The middle school has lost 5 of their best teachers throughout ONE year. And I forgot, the materials are worthless. We pay a lot of money every year and most of the books in middle school are over TEN years old. Where did all out money go, you ask? To buy a new playground for six year olds. The education is definitely not worth your time and money.

Posted June 9, 2014

This school used to be a great school, from the time the school lost Mrs. Mitchell it has been going in the downward direction. I used to be excited to go to school but it has become a dreadful place to go. After spending almost my entire life at the school i decided to leave because it just wasn't what i wanted or what they described. They have gotten rid of two teachers this past school year which at the beginning of the year the principles called part of their best team and family. These changes have been affecting the learning of the students. Overall I would not recommend the school now but i would have recommended it 5 years ago.

Posted January 7, 2014

I can with full confidence recommend IDEAL and Dream Middle School to any family that is looking for, not just a place their child can get a "wonderful" education, but a place a child can feel welcomed, care for, and supported. Teachers there get to know each child, they know how they learn and can guide each student to be aware of their skills and encourage them to use their talents. I have a child that needs to be challenged and gently guided she is self-driven and works hard to achieve her personal best. My other child is the complete opposite he needs a lot of hands on help and guidance. I can happily say they are both getting what they need and as a parent I am well informed and I can call for information whenever I need to. Five stars from me for IDEAL and Dream school. From a parent of four years.

Posted October 11, 2013

My children have been transformed into happy, excited, and passionate children. They were awesome before, but it is evident that they thrive on the positive, kind, and upbeat environment that IDEAL fosters. I am so thankful to the staff of IDEAL.

Posted October 11, 2013

We LOVE our school! All four of my daughters ages 5, 10, 12 and 24 have gone to IDEAL over the past 20 years. My oldest, started in IDEAL preschool which set the tone for her never ending enthusiasm for reading and learning. My youngest has just entered Kindergarten and I see the same excitement and energy in her as I did 20 years ago in my oldest. The children develop a profound understanding of what method works best for them when learning each subject. They understand at a young age that one method may work for math, but they need to use a different approach with science, wether it's through song, dance, writing, reading, powerpoint, theatrics, just about anything goes. The teachers are so amazing, animated in everything they do. This energy is contagious and keeps our children and families engaged. Our children are confident. The Principals are completely involved. They are compassionate and all-embracing, offering discounts to families of the service, fire & police departments. I could not imagine a more nurturing and positive environment. Thank you IDEAL and Dream School!

Posted September 22, 2013

I am proud to be a part of the IDEAL and Dream School team. I work hard everyday to plan lessons that reach every student. All that I do is supported and encouraged by the administration. I feel supported and heard on a daily basis. Going to "work" everyday is enjoyable! The administration provides me with the resources I need to make everyday the best it can me for both my students and for myself.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 1% 3%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Video / Film production

Language learning

Foreign languages taught
  • Spanish

Before school or after school care / program onsite
  • After school

Dress Code
  • Uniforms

Apply now

What are your chances?

Students typically come from these schools
Public and Private Local Schools and some from out of state.

Planning ahead

Students typically attend these schools after graduating
Benjamin