Royal Palm Beach, FL
Students enrolled: ?

Posted October 08, 2014
When my parents chose Ideal preschool for me, they were looking for the best possible school in South Florida - and they found it. I loved every day of my 10 years at Ideal and Dream school and all the parents at the school were begging Mr. and Mrs. Soderman to go all the way to 12 grade, so we would not have to any other school. Ideal and Dream school are a Dream come true for every student. The teachers are amazing, the rigorous curriculum is made extremely interesting and fun for the students and the energetic Principal is a big part of why everyone loves coming back each and every day. Mr. and Mrs Soderman always make the children and their families their first priority, their leadership is second to none and the education is of highest standards. I am now a freshman at Yale University and there is no doubt in my mind that Ideal and Dream school gave me the tools to succeed here. There is no better place for a child than Ideal and Dream school, no better leadership than Mr. and Mrs. Soderman's and no better education in Florida, possibly the USA than at Ideal and Dream school. It's simply the BEST!!

Posted September 30, 2014
We fell in LOVE with Ideal school the minute we walked through the door and met the principal and teachers. Ideal is the most amazing place for a child and I am sure my grandchildren will also attend Ideal. After Ideal school my children went to one of the highest ranked high schools in the Country in New England and on to an Ivy League University. The faculty at both, the high school and University, said that my children must have been to an amazing elementary and middle school, to be doing so well in one of the most rigorous high schools and Universities in the country. The education at Ideal is second to none and you will not find a place as wonderful as Ideal in all of Florida. The principal is genuine, brilliant and passionate and chose the staff carefully, to have the best possible team for the children. There is no better place for a child than Ideal school - to get a highest quality education in a fun, warm and inviting environment. There is a reason why it is called IDEAL school!!!!

Posted September 30, 2014
The IDEAL School is simply amazing. The owners are incredible people and the school just keeps getting better and better each year. The school is priced in the mid-range of the prices in the area. Very little fund-raising is done at the school as tuition is 99 percent of the school income. The teachers are amazing and the teaching team is consistently improving by attracting top professionals and providing them with ongoing professional development in brain-based teaching and multiple intelligence theory and application in the classroom. There is no better school on earth!

Posted September 30, 2014
The IDEAL School is this parent's dream come true! The minute you walk through their doors you know your child is going to get the best educational experience they deserve. The owners have created an exciting learning environment that surrounds my child with enchantment. I was astounded to hear my child say, "I can't wait to go back to school tomorrow!" Music to my ears. When a child is excited to learn, then you know they are in the right place. The teaching staff is phenomenal at understanding how my child learns and as a student they have made some incredible breakthroughs. No more tears of struggle. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants to set their child up for educational and emotional success.

Posted September 30, 2014
My son went to Ideal school and I could not be happier with the leadership of Wendy & Chris Soderman. The teachers were also top notch. Although my son is now a freshman in high school I can attribute his all A's report card to the Ideal School.

Posted September 30, 2014
As parents of a Dream Middle School student, we could not be happier with the direction the school is moving in. The Project based learning curriculum is a dynamic class room approach in which students actively explore real-world problems and challenges and acquire a deeper knowledge. The Dream School has created an environment which is both challenging and fun. The teachers and administration have been clearly communicating with us about our child's progress. We would not hesitate to recommend the IDEAL and Dream Schools to anyone.

Ideal School 1

Posted September 29, 2014
Five years ago, I would have recommended this school; however, now I will tell everyone without hesitation to stay away from the school. The school gives people a false sense of greatness. If you want a good quality education or academic excellence, this is NOT the school for you. For the amount of money you pay, the standard of education you will get from the school is equivalent to a poorly rated public school. The school is overly priced. For a school that is nonprofit, the owner/principal called their school a business and the children their products. The school became overly focused on fundraising. Everything is a stage show as far as the owners/principals are concerned. The owners have great sales pitches, but the school has little substance. While the owners teach virtues, the owners do not implement virtues in their daily lives and do not let the children practice the virtues unless they give the school an advantage. The owners will do anything to get what they want even to the point of dishonesty. Many children and parents left the school angry each year. The owners and administration lost focus on what is really important and why the school exists, THE CHILDREN....

Ideal School 1

Posted September 29, 2014
The school is overly priced for the kind of education they offer. The quality of education they give does not meet all the pre-requisite skills that the student should have learned before they go to an Excellent Middle School and High School. You will never find the rigorous education in this school. The most significant reasons for this poor quality of education are: the dysfunctional leadership, teachers' retention, and the owners' overly controlling attitude. The excellent teachers that made the school great were fired left and right because they were making the children their first priority and therefore, disobeying the owners and administration. The owners never like the teachers to have any good relationship with the students and their families. Everything is a stage show and everything you have to do or say is dictated by the owners and administration. The owners will do anything to get what they want even to the point of unkindness and dishonesty. We saw many families were angry and left the school each year. It is very disappointing to see the school go down the drain just because the owners and administration lost focus on what is really the priority, the Students.

Posted August 12, 2014
My teaching dreams have come true! The minute I walked through IDEAL's doors, more than 16 years ago, I fell in love with all it is and all it will continue to become....it just keeps getting better! The resources and support, from administration and colleagues, are endless. We are a passionate group of educators that strive to see that your child's best interests are at heart. Our school seeks out the finest in the teaching profession to ensure your child receives the greatest education backed by current research. We are developing children that are constantly curious, risk-takers, problem-solvers, as well as, have a true appreciation for individual differences and have respect for themselves, others, as well as, the world around us........ EQ and IQ at its best! The AMAZING preschool teachers lay the best foundation for learning. My son is well-prepared enter IDEAL Elementary and begin his journey down the yellow, brick road! I am looking forward to watching him continue to grow and learn from the enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and inspiring teachers at IDEAL and Dream School. THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE.....IDEAL!

Posted June 23, 2014
IDEAL school creates an environment that allows children to learn, grow, and excel in all areas. After teaching in both public and private schools in a variety of countries, IDEAL and Dream Middle School stands out like no other. The teachers at this school are dedicated, passionate professionals, that are committed to ensuring the students are given the BEST learning experience possible. The quality of the curriculum is strong and challenging throughout all grades. As a teacher, I also value the passion and support that the Administration team gives to their teachers. Our principals and teachers want excellence for this school, and always put the students best interest first. I am so grateful to be a part of this team and could not imagine spending my day anywhere else. This group of principals and teachers are truly dedicated educators who love their work and their students! I look forward to the day I can send my children to IDEAL!!

Ideal School