Royal Palm Beach, FL

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted July 04, 2015
Best school ever. As a past student I can tell you my experiences here were nothing but great! I was lucky to be taught by such an extraordinary group of people.

Posted June 17, 2015
IDEAL elementary is a distinctive place. Working for a school that recognizes the individuality of each child, and the importance of nurturing his and her emotional intelligence is a gift. Amidst a plethora of test data based institutions, IDEAL is an oasis. Here, we encourage the students to take chances and embrace differences, but it’s a way of life at IDEAL, extending from the administration, to the teachers and the assistants. At IDEAL the students can be all they can be, but so can I. That’s why I am thankful every day to part of the IDEAL team.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 07, 2015
The School philosophy is based on developing emotional intelligence and mindfulness in every student. The school lives and breathes character and virtues through the "heart to heart" program developed by the amazing founder.

Posted June 06, 2015
The IDEAL School is a one of a kind establishment that is truly unlike other schools in the area. IDEAL owners, staff, and teachers believe that learning is an individual process and make it a point to go out of their way to reach every child in the most effective way possible. The school not only provides a challenging academic experience, but also balances this with a strong focus on emotional intelligence. Schools these days are so wrapped up with common core and "teaching to the test", that they often forget about the importance of making each child feel loved and important. IDEAL puts this at the forefront though. The teachers work to push and encourage their students to believe in their dreams and turn them into reality. I have never seen a school so dedicated to encouraging and motivating the children to become positive, hard-working, successful problem solvers and leaders. Everything the teachers and students do seem to bring so much joy and happiness with it. The students are always engaged and active in their lessons, while having fun at the same time! This is a wonderful school that every child should have the opportunity to experience!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 06, 2015
I have to say preschool teachers are beyond awesome. I haven't seen in all my life more caring people. They are like moms! I leave my little girl every day knowing in my heart she is in perfect hands. Teachers motivate her, inspire her and love her. Teachers also communicate with me all the time and have taken care of my concerns immediately.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted June 06, 2015
My four year old has been treated with nothing by respect. She has learned every person is different and should be valued by her/his strengthens,not weaknesses. I saw how students learn how to reach their highest potential by knowing theirselves.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 06, 2015
Absolutely! Students have endless opportunities to demonstrate their values. They are constantly encoraged to make impact in the world and make it a better place.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 06, 2015
Implementation of Emotional intelligence is one of the characteristics makes Ideal School peculiar. Students are taught to manage their emotions and be mindful. They are always challenged to be the best versions of theirselves. I haven't seen before a deepest work on values.

Posted June 06, 2015
My 4 year old girl had a sparkle in her eye since the first day to the last one. Teachers are not only awesome professionals but caring and like-moms women. Multiple intelligences Units are engaging, challenging and age apropiate always shooting to high order thinking. Environment is enchanting almost magical, clean and colorful, changing with the units to keep students' interest and motivation. Ideal school celebrates each day with joy and enthusiasm.

Posted June 06, 2015
My child was accepted into every private school in the community because of the knowledge and confidence she received at IDEAL this year. This school goes Above and Beyond in everything they do! The owners/principals and teachers inspire the children daily. The principal himself supervised my daughter's schoolmates to Bahamas to study Marine Biology and also an end of year trip to Universal I am writing this review as a knowledgable parent who has experienced quality and wants to ensure other families have mature accurate information so their child can have the same extraordinary learning experience. Go see IDEAL with adult eyes! Gratitude for an amazing education and nurturing second home.

400 Royal Commerce Road, Royal Palm Beach, FL  33411