Posted May 23, 2011
Great caring teachers and wonderful education program. My son loves to go to school; he is learning and growing both academically and spiritually.

Ruskin Christian School 1

Posted October 21, 2010
We attended in 08 and had a homeroom mom who hindered our child and family from getting involved and making friends. This made it hard for my child to be happy at school and want to go each day. We were church members and hoped for a combined family with school. We ended up needing to find a school first.

Posted October 21, 2010
Our son has attended RCS for many years now, and I can't say enough about the school. The staff is like family to us. Everyone is always so nice and friendly. The curriculum the school uses is so far advanced compared tothe public school system. I, nor my husband, have never encountered any problem attending any of the school functions or field trips with our son. The teachers were always extremely grateful for any volunteering we were able to do. I would recommend RCS to anyone looking for a great school for their children.

Posted July 28, 2010
What a wonderful experience my children have had at RCS. It is a blessing to know that they have quality teachers who not only care about their academic achievements, but their spiritual growth as well. No place is perfect, but I'll pass judgment on that when I reach perfection. I believe that our attitudes determine most of our experiences in life, and if you are expecting great things, you will find them. I love being at a place that accepts us where we are and takes us where we need to go. Thank you RCS family for making my kids love school!!

Ruskin Christian School 2

Posted July 04, 2010
We attended K5 this past year and I am sad to say that our family had to deal with a lot of discrimination. Some parents who are also graduates themselves also have their children attending seem to get preferred treatment. I also noticed that while the atmosphere appears to allow all parents to actively be involved it really has been decided on which parent will actually help out. This RCS graduate parent was so hateful in her own personal goals to discriminate that she went as far to create a lies about another parent that did not exist with the teacher and brought additional parents into the drama. Sadly this caused a judgement to be passed on that poor student who was treated unfairly, and her family also suffered. I am disappointed that the school stands behind her actions and refused to remove her from its volunteers.

Posted April 20, 2010

Posted October 15, 2009
Our 2 sons attend RCS & this is our third year with my older son. I cannot say enough good things about the school. Someone commented about having deep pockets, but it's a BARGAIN compared to most private schools in Tampa. They do not demand money every few weeks. They have one fundraiser every year at the beginning of the school year, beyond that, they may ask for money for little things like field trips, teacher appreciation, etc.. You would get that at public school too. The staff & administration truly care about your kids. The staff do a great job at keeping the parents informed & they are very quick to deal with discipline issues. It's incredibly satisfying to see our values reinforced by the teachers. Putting our kids in this school was the best decision we made.

Ruskin Christian School 0

Posted July 26, 2009
My children have attended RCS for many years. It is a financial sacrafice, but it is well worth it. I cannot begin to say how thankful I am for such an awesome school! I hope RCS will remain a vital part of the community for many more years to come!

Ruskin Christian School 0

Posted March 21, 2009
Our son has atttended RCS since August 08 in the K-3 program. He enjoys school and is eager and excited to get up and go every morning. His teacher is absolutely wonderful, and we could not be more pleased with our son's K-3 experience this year.

Posted January 27, 2009
we moved to ruskin and reviewed the statistics of ruskin elementary and looked for alternatives. we had him at a A public school previousily and the poor teacher had to deal constantly with discipline problems with the other students. They had cut the teacher aid program and my wife was almost there full time to help. It is not a problem here as problems are dealt with quickly. There is no spanking but parents get involved. The school tuitition is about 1/2 of private school in Tampa and the academic program and standards are the same. If we were to switch back to Public School my son would be a couple grades ahead of the students there. If you can afford and want to invest in a quality education this is where your child needs to be.

Ruskin Christian School
820 College Avenue West, Ruskin, FL  33570
Last modified Ruskin Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Ruskin Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top