Safety Harbor, FL

Posted March 09, 2015
We have been at ESCS for several years and have enjoyed being a part of a wonderful community. The school families and teachers are very warm and welcoming. ESCS is a beautiful school, not only visually, but how they approach the teachings of the Catholic faith. Each day begins and ends with pray. It's a safe environment and always well maintained. The teachers are extremely knowledgeable, kind, and willing to help the students whenever they are needed. I feel any child or children attending this school gets an exceptional education. For us and our family, this is by far the best school around. We feel blessed to be a part of ESCS.

Posted March 08, 2015
We have been at Espiritu Santo for 10 years and could not be more thrilled with our experience. It is a vibrant, faith filled community where the teachers and parents truly care about the education and formation of our children. It is a small school where my children in the younger grades can walk through the halls and be greeted by name by older children and teachers. They are not just one anonymous child in a large grade, but are each recognized as a welcomed part of the community. We could not dream of a better place for our children to be.

Posted March 08, 2015
ESCS is a wonderful school! We love the small community feel of the K-8 grades, and caring atmosphere. The teachers are highly qualified, loving and care about all of the children. We feel our three children are challenged academically, are immersed in extra curricular activities, and are being taught values and character through Catholicism. We highly recommend ESCS!

Posted March 08, 2015
We have been a part of the ESCS shool family for 10 years and could not be more thrilled. The faculty and staff are absolutely top notch. The facility is cutting edge and the curriculum is challenging. The children thrive in a loving and supportive environment. Communication and our own personal experiences have been amazing. I encourage you to contact a current family about their experiences and also compare the objective data that proves our students excel. A personal visit will convince you.

Posted March 07, 2015
This teachers at this school are wonderful. They are caring individuals who know my children well and foster their growth in a Christ-centered environment. The emphasis on service to others is outstanding and is a mindset also adopted by the parents. The parents have formed a wonderful, close-knit community that supports each other during happy times as well as difficult ones, such as when a family member is ill. The location is also ideal. The facilities are nestled in a tranquil area of Safety Harbor that promotes a peaceful and safe learning environment. After reviewing many schools when we moved to Florida, we selected ESCS as the best fit for our family and we are very happy with that decision.

Espiritu Santo Catholic School 1

Posted January 12, 2015
My son has gone for three years and it is pitiful all the administration focuses on is their outside image, money, and the well-being of themselves.They are sexist too. My son was wrongly accused of bullying and every boy in his class knew he didn't do anything but because it was a girl that accused him she got him in huge trouble with the "authority figures."
3 people found this helpful

Posted September 23, 2014
We love Espiritu Santo Catholic School!! The principal, teachers and staff are excellent...very caring, dedicated and highly qualified! The facility is wonderful and the tech department is great! There are a wide variety of extra-curricular activities to be involved in. The environment is very warm and friendly and everyone feels welcome! I would highly recommend this school!!!

Posted June 23, 2014
My daughter is getting a great education from Espiritu Santo Catholic School. She always has supportive teachers who know her strengths and help build on her knowledge to excel in every subject. There are many projects that the students do to enhance their faith. My daughter participated in Best Buddies, Pinellas Hope, and the St. Vincent de Paul food drives. She now has a sense of commitment to help others, and I know that she has learned a lot of these qualities from ESCS. I love this school and would recommend it to anyone.

Posted May 23, 2014
My daughter went to ESCS for 10 years. At one point there were rumors that the middle school education was sub par. Our experience had been so good up to then, we decided not to abandon ship. I could not be more pleased by the education she received in middle school. Her teachers were excellent. As far as being behind, she tested at the top taking Pinellas County school standard end of course tests (as did her classmates). A contact at the school board said that "all of the Catholic school students are scoring in the excellent range." She just completed a year in a STEM program and was on the dean's list. She misses ESCS. It was a wonderful experience for her and for us.

Espiritu Santo Catholic School 1

Posted February 11, 2014
In our experience bullying is tolerated at this school and recess is open season. When problems are brought to the administration, the administration does nothing to solve the problems and attempts to blame the victim. The staff and administration ambush parents at meetings when they think you are going to complain or have an issue. Academics are far behind the public schools in every area except for cursive writing. Tuition costs are $1,000 more than other local catholic schools. The tuition increases every year as enrollment drops as more families leave. Most of the staff is not equipped or qualified to meet the needs of students who are Gifted or in need of special attention. We were parishioners of the church for 30 years and are so disappointed with the school. If I could do change things, I would never have put my child at this school. Don't even consider this school. The school puts on a lot of parent events which make everything look perfect when it's not.
2 people found this helpful

Espiritu Santo Catholic School
2405A Philippe Parkway, Safety Harbor, FL  34695
Last modified Espiritu Santo Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Espiritu Santo Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top