641 students|St. Johns

Bad
Good

For four years running, someone at the school has reported our family to DCF apparently for an issue that we are dealing with in concert with them. They are VERY aware of the steps we are taking, but have extreme difficulty in communicating with us what they are doing. We have often received less than 24 hour notice of meetings. We have loved the teachers that our children have had, but the administration leaves a lot to be desired.

My daughter has attended Otis Mason for two years and I am extremely impressed on how dedicated and well prepared the teachers are. My daughter is an over achiever and the teachers keep her challenged at her ability level even though some of the kids are learning easier stuff. The school won a $100,000 grant from Target last spring and it allowed her to go to a 2 week summer camp on zoology the school organized. It's a pretty amazing place.

My son has attened this school since kindergarden and is going into 4th grade now. I have loved all the teachers he has had and have been very happy with the support when my soin had any trouble. Espcially with him beginning FCATS this year. I really enjoy this school alot and so does my son.

Great School... My daughter has been here since kindergarten and is now in 3rd grade! Love the Teachers... Again, Great School! :)

At first I was hesitant about public school but this school os top notch. it offers a ton of extracurricular activities and the teachers are phenomenal. We have been involved in the school for three years now and would not go anywhere else.

Last modified Otis A. Mason Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.